Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Chaos Undivided

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Reactions: mathonwy

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Dillon stuff was always very suspect to me. Dhaliwal did the same shit for Dillon 4 years ago and had him come on Van radio and be like wow i’d love to come home!

Re-signed two days later in Washington.

Clearly there’s a relationship with the agent and Dillon really just wants the most money given his history.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Marino has been made available by New Jersey as they want to move on from the player and his 4.4M cap hit for 3 more years, will basically take future considerations to move him. The Canucks are a team that is rumoured to take a chance on the 27 year old RHD.

Nevermind already traded to Utah

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Marino has been made available by New Jersey as they want to move on from the player and his 4.4M cap hit for 3 more years, will basically take future considerations to move him. The Canucks are a team that is rumoured to take a chance on the 27 year old RHD.
He’s already been traded to Utah for 2 seconds

Reactions: Bertuzzzi44

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Milstein should just f off instead we don't care nearly enough about him or his clients.
Apparently it isn’t about money or term? Wonder if coaching staff didn’t see him as a puzzle guy and couldn’t promise the ice time. They praised Myers highly.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Apparently it isn’t about money or term? Wonder if coaching staff didn’t see him as a puzzle guy and couldn’t promise the ice time. They praised Myers highly.

This is what I feared, that is they prioritize Myers over Zad.

Myers improved a lot yeah, but was it really a case of either him or general Zad, and they picked him?

ameselare

Mar 30, 2024
vancouver
Who cares what Milstein says. I really enjoyed having Zadorov on the Canucks but I'm relieved we won't be overpaying him. Klimovich and Kudryavtsev are our only two remaining Milstein clients. Good riddance.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

JimmyJiveJones

Jan 28, 2019
Dillon stuff was always very suspect to me. Dhaliwal did the same shit for Dillon 4 years ago and had him come on Van radio and be like wow i’d love to come home!

Re-signed two days later in Washington.

Clearly there’s a relationship with the agent and Dillon really just wants the most money given his history.
From what i hear, the thing that changed is that Dillon has young kids now and its more of a priority now for him to play closer to his family so hes not away soo much. Which makes alot of sense for him to play for Vancouver. But @ 4.5mil? thats abit of an overpay imo.

I wanted to hear what it would of took for the Blackhawks to take Mik at full cap instead of us retaining anything. Would a 7th or a 6th rounder do it? That extra 700K would of came in handy right about now

ameselare

Mar 30, 2024
vancouver
This is what I feared, that is they prioritize Myers over Zad.

Myers improved a lot yeah, but was it really a case of either him or general Zad, and they picked him?
If this is the case, I'm glad they prioritized Myers. I'd rather have Myers at 3x3 (even though I don't love the contract, would have preferred less than 3M AAV for 3 years term, or 3M AAV for only 2 years) than another LD for $5-6M x 5-6 years.

Reactions: MarkMM

Nopefully

Nov 11, 2023
Rights barely get traded anymore. League wide tampering happens non stop. Why pay for the milk when you can get it for free.

Lindholm isn't interested in playing here and he thinks he is a top line center. I doubt the contract he signs will be much better than the 7x7 he was offered here. He will go to Boston who will soon realize that you can't win shit with Lindholm as your 1st line center.
Right right ok. Yeah I stopped watching during the Benning years, didn't know that had changed.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Hughes - Tanev
Soucy - Hronek
______ - Myers
*Juulsen-Freidman

Is pretty good. Just need someone to play well with a Myers which is always a challenge. Cole absolutely did not have chemistry with Myers last season.

Reactions: VanillaCoke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad