Rumor: Canucks Interested in Zacha

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LuLover96

Feb 28, 2017
From Jeff Marek during the intermission of the Leafs vs. Canucks game.

1 year left on a 2.25 million dollar contract, impending RFA with one year to UFA status. 22 points in 45 games and questions if he’ll be pushed out with Hughes, Hischier and Mercer (according to Marek).

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Would Prefer Mcleod but with a potential Miller trade Zacha makes sense

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I just watched it as well and as a Canucks fan my first thought was:
7DDE7AD9-5785-42B1-BFE9-CDA289DA120A.gif

Perhaps Rachel sees something that I do not though?

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I have a suspicion that the Canucks think they have too many small wingers. They may want to size-up on Garland or Höglander.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Have I missed something? Zacha is good depth, but Miller/Boeser/Garland being in the discussion? That's unread sarcasm on my part, right?

Obviously would be a bigger deal then just Zacha, kind of like how Kratsov would be apart of a bigger deal

Reactions: Bet the Over

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Obviously would be a bigger deal then just Zacha, kind of like how Kratsov would be apart of a bigger deal

I'd want a hockey trade of some kind. The Devils will definitely not give up what Canucks fans would want according to previous threads, and justifiably so from a lot of the New Jersey fan base.

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
That's ridiculous, come on.

Fitz would NEVER do this. Terrible.
Seriously? Boeser is a top 6 RW still on an RFA contract. Definitely an upgrade over Zacha and fills a team need for top 6 RW.

Severson makes more mistakes than good plays. He’s been whining about being on a losing team for the past 5 years while being part of the problem the whole time. He’s not going to re-sign.

If Vancouver needs to add a 3rd or something to even it out fine but the value is not as far off as you reacted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad