Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Sens - 6-2 (Pearson, Motte, Schenn, Horvat, Chiasson, Miller)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Petey was better today same with Brock. Too little too late but its nice to see a solid effort in a winnable game

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Find it pretty funny instead of being mad when they lose, I'm now more mad when they win they :laugh:

It truly is the worst. This management team, their vision, and their failure have sucked the joy out of this team for me. I wait and wait. I don't need a tank, i don't need a high draft pick. I just want the bar raised and have zero trust that they can even get the bar off the ground.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
It truly is the worst. This management team, their vision, and their failure have sucked the joy out of this team for me. I wait and wait. I don't need a tank, i don't need a high draft pick. I just want the bar raised and have zero trust that they can even get the bar off the ground.

I just want change and the only way that can happen is if they keep losing, doesn't even seem like it matters anymore though, basically have lost interest in this team.

And on top of it investing so many years of my life in this team/organization and they don't seem to give a crap, I've given up.

Reactions: Paper Bag

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Benning’s master plan! I eagerly await The victory tweet from Blueberries proclaiming “what a win! The boys are finally turning a corner!”

f***ing barf.

This win should mean nothing. Fire them all, still

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad