Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Sens - 6-2 (Pearson, Motte, Schenn, Horvat, Chiasson, Miller)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I just think he’s extremely limited. Thankfully he is smart enough to usually play within his limitations but if Formenton scored after he blew by Schenn he wouldn’t be getting much praise here

Just giving him credit for whats been a good game tonight agree has limits is not a kid nice to see him score that one though.

Reactions: Indiana

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Just giving him credit for whats been a good game tonight agree has limits is not a kid nice to see him score that one though.

I’m happy for him. He seems like a good guy and teammate. I just don’t think he’s an NHL regular. More of a 7/8

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
we are going to win 3 or 4 in a row and Imac with a straight face is going to say the pressure is off for now

Reactions: Indiana

KingofSurrey

Jan 15, 2020
in da hood
Can we play the 32nd best team in the NHL every game of our season....?

I bet Dim starts discussion selling picks to load up for a playoff fight...

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Absolutely nothing is going to happen this season. No change. This is what our parasitic owner needed to justify keeping his shills around.

Like I've said before, we're ****ed. Positive change was just not meant to be for us.

Reactions: Indiana and Ozone

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Absolutely nothing is going to happen this season. No change. This is what our parasitic owner needed to justify keeping his shills around.

Like I've said before, we're ****ed. Positive change was just not meant to be for us.
This season
Benning still has years left on his contract

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad