Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Sens - 6-2 (Pearson, Motte, Schenn, Horvat, Chiasson, Miller)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I dont know its hype its good he is doing what a vet dman should do when he fills a role the goal was a beauty though )

I just think he’s extremely limited. Thankfully he is smart enough to usually play within his limitations but if Formenton scored after he blew by Schenn he wouldn’t be getting much praise here

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Is Brock Boeser even playing..?

it’s amazing when you compare the effort of Brock and EP compared to Tyler Motte..

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
Garland looks like a superstar against Montreal/Ottawa-level teams. His performance is hiding the fact that the rest of the forwards (save Motte) have still been awful in these two games.
Earlier Contender for garbage time superhero with sutter out tbh. At least he can also perform against non garbage teams.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Aquilini right now

830be289ed0e6d8c270926da83bcaeb0.jpg

Can he stop himself?

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Well that’s all folks hahaha

senators easily the worst team we’ve played this year

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
It’s weird because he was hugely improved last year and looked back on track … and then has just been total trash this year and probably even worse than Pettersson over the past 10 games.

Man is Ottawa bad.

I wonder if the injury that held him out at the beginning of the season is playing a roll. With everything going on, dealing with that is just enough to completely throw him off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad