Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Kings - 3-2 (SO) - Quinn has Arrived

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I find the Desjardins hate hilarious. Kovalchuk deserves this lmao
Agreed. I cant understand the hate for Willie from Canucks fans. He was a bad coach yeah, glad hes gone, but hes a nice guy, glad hes with the Kings :nod:

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Kovalchuk, 3rd highest scorer on the Kings, doesn't deserve to be benched. Don't hate just because he's Russian.
I don't doubt his offensive talent ,but after what he did to New Jersey, retiring like that, then he just comes back into the league 5 years later meanwhile can't backcheck in the modern game....then goes off on his coach, guy's basically a master class of entitlement.

Maybe he doesn't deserve it in the context of the Kings season, but in the context of his choices throughout his career, I point and laugh

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Willie loves playing mind games with players and he knows he won't be back next season. Pretty sure Willie is trying to break down Kovalchuks ego so he comes back hungry next year.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Fans are not happy with Quinn’s ice type so far, that’s the second we want to hughes chant lmao

Reactions: TruKnyte

Elias GOATtersson

Jan 8, 2011
I don't doubt his offensive talent ,but after what he did to New Jersey, retiring like that, then he just comes back into the league 5 years later meanwhile can't backcheck in the modern game....then goes off on his coach, guy's basically a master class of entitlement.

Maybe he doesn't deserve it in the context of the Kings season, but in the context of his choices throughout his career, I point and laugh
What did he do to New Jersey? Nothing that wasn't allowed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad