Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Ducks - 8-5 (Kuzmenko x3, Horvat x2, Pettersson, Miller, Joshua)

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
People refuse to accept that sleepy Jim drove the Pittsburgh roster into the ground refusing to rebuild. He won the Cup with Crosby and Malkin and refused to accept they and the roster would age. In addition, the parts he added were we horrible contracts.

He is NOT a guy that knows how to rebuild a team

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
People refuse to accept that sleepy Jim drove the Pittsburgh roster into the ground refusing to rebuild. He won the Cup with Crosby and Malkin and refused to accept they and the roster would age. In addition, the parts he added were we horrible contracts.

He came here to rebuild the front office.

He has done a fine job at that IMO

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
I am conflicted on management. On the one hand i have really like their player targetting. On the other they seem to be getting bullied by ownership. Its a shame we will never get an owner like that of the hurricanes that ,while greedy, is willing to relinquish nearly full control to his management.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...

He doesn't soil his pants whenever he has a bowel movement. That alone makes him better than Jim Benning.

Baby steps.;)

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
CanucksDucks
ROWT-lastT-last
CF%25th27th
FF%27th28th
SCF%25th30th
HDCF%23rd30th
xGF%23rd30th
PDO17th15th
PP5th31st (columbus has 0 PP goals!)
PK32nd31st

These are two bad teams at the early part of the season. And for those thinking the PP is going to pick the canucks up it will likely dip at it is sitting at 28%.

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
This team is not good and totally painted itself into a corner with bad signings. At this point what else could turn this team around faster than drafting a player like Bedard? If there was ever a year to tank it's this one.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
A broken OEL playing big minutes (without Hughes) got us wins against the Kraken and Pens

Where did I say anywhere that an injured OEL, playing those minutes, was the reason we won those games..?..Thats a mighty big straw filled comment there..
Talk about talking shit....?

Am I being trolled or is this genuinely poor reading comprehension on my end?

Asking the audience.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Am I being trolled or is this genuinely poor reading comprehension on my end?

Asking the audience.
OEL has sucked while playing injured. @Pastor Of Muppetz can argue semantics all day long but OEL has hurt the team while playing hobbled. And yes I’d rather give those minutes to healthier guys with less impressive career hockey card stats. At least they can skate properly which is kind of important in the nhl.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
He came here to rebuild the front office.

He has done a fine job at that IMO
How is that?

Hired clueless PA who picks up more garbage than Jb and gives away draft picks when the team needs to rebuild?

Hires and then fires people he just hired

Sounds like he is doing really well…. For a senior

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
How is that?

Hired clueless PA who picks up more garbage than Jb and gives away draft picks when the team needs to rebuild?

Hires and then fires people he just hired

Sounds like he is doing really well…. For a senior
It still bothers me that after his initial list of 25 candidates or whatever it was, the guy he mentored just happened to be the best GM candidate. No nepotism there at all.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

At this point, would much rather trade Bear as the 2nd unit PP. I get why you wouldn't at this point but it's worth a shot. Especially if they aren't going to play Rathbone.

Reactions: wonton15

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad