Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 5-4 (OT) (Garland x3, Miller, Pettersson) - Farewell, Cheech!

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
The last 3 anthem singers are as good at singing as the Blue jackets were at hockey this year

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
I guess I'm a believer in the philosophy of building a winning culture now, and not trying to do that at the beginning of next season. Getting the system entrenched is something that also needs to be done before the start of next season.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Last game of the season.

I remember the last game of the 2010/2011 regular season against Calgary, we won in overtime. I bought Five Guys burgers and fries and ate it during the game.

Christ that was a long time ago.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I guess I'm a believer in the philosophy of building a winning culture now, and not trying to do that at the beginning of next season. Getting the system entrenched is something that also needs to be done before the start of next season.
I mean, there's an entire offseason to do that. I think the only significant value that comes from bringing Tocchet in when they did is so he can get to know the team and which players he wants the team to keep or get rid of.

Reactions: alternate and dez

dez

Mar 3, 2012
System? The system where Demko plays 65+ games and Hughes plays 28 minutes a night and is burnt out by game 40, can't wait.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
How I feel after we went on yet another meaningless winning streak to finish the last 1/4 of the season:
tumblr_o73f77EpRK1rey868o1_500.gif
It’s almost insanity at this point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad