Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 5-4 (OT) (Garland x3, Miller, Pettersson) - Farewell, Cheech!

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Tocchet said, over the weekend, that Delia would start 2/3rds of the final games.
Why? Are they trying to coax him into re-signing? They've already gifted him more games than he has played in any other season.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Do you have Demko on your fantasy team or something? Nobody needs to see Demko play again. This is a meaningless game in a meaningless season against a meaningless team. Who cares?
More meaningless than Tuesday against the Ducks? He's the starter and I want to see his save percentage increase by 0.001-0.003% so it's easier to defend him in future HFBoard arguments

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Wonder if Kravtsov gets another shot tonight ?....He was very pedestrian against LAK, and was replaced the following night by McDonough (who was effective..a heavy player..playing within his limitations)

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I've repeatedly said it. It can be argued Arizona organization has been run like a money laundering entity for the NHL since 2013. Any other market would not tolerate that crap or have the snow birds coming down to support that ****.
Salary Cap laundering would be more like it. I don't know if it's actually a factor but if you replace the Coyotes with a team that earned an extra $100M in revenue, that would raise the salary cap by about $3M. Now fans/GM's would say great, but I'm sure there's a bunch of owners that don't mind the Coyotes dragging it down at all as revenues from teams like New York and Toronto are probably raising the cap a bit higher than they're comfortable with.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

andyJH

Dec 28, 2005
thomas drance erotica.jpg

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
So we can’t finish any worse than 10th now.

Hughes and Petey are going to play 30 minutes tonight aren’t they

Reactions: LordBacon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad