Rumor: Canucks And Leafs talking — Canucks Targeting Liljegren

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Ah, I see what you're saying now. Miller isn't moving, because he is a top player for us. Liljegren is a qualified defender, but I don't think we can give up Miller for him, however the value may be.
Thats fair and Liljegren would have to be a piece in a much larger package for a player like Miller, Miller has tremendous value and if we had Miller I wouldn't want to trade him either.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Thats fair and Liljegren would have to be a piece in a much larger package for a player like Miller, Miller has tremendous value and if we had Miller I wouldn't want to trade him either.
Boeser is in the talks for trade; maybe, he can be a piece, but personally, I don't want a good scorer to move from our team.

Just a Fan

Feb 22, 2022
True. I think the players involved are basically whom Toronto fans want in their roster.
Actually, most of them make zero sense. Take Miller for instance, great player…but absolutely not even in the top 2 of things we actually need. Top 4 RHD (and depending on Muzzin, maybe LHD) is tops. Then possibly goalie…then second line winger (Miller would be overkill there)

Reactions: Petrus

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Actually, most of them make zero sense. Take Miller for instance, great player…but absolutely not even in the top 2 of things we actually need. Top 4 RHD (and depending on Muzzin, maybe LHD) is tops. Then possibly goalie…then second line winger (Miller would be overkill there)
Well, you guys definitely need a goalie, but I know Vancouver isn't going to trade Demko to them.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I doubt we trade for a goalie, I don’t think any of the available ones would be a huge upgrade that we would trust as a playoff starter.
True, Demko obviously not the best option, but I'm concerned about Campbell's injury, as Mrazek would have to start.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
True, Demko obviously not the best option, but I'm concerned about Campbell's injury, as Mrazek would have to start.
Kalligren looks like he's the better option to start over Mrazek at the moment. Mrazek's a mess. By his own doing or by our goalie coach - who knows? But I think consensus is, Mrazek's not starting for anybody anytime soon.

Reactions: paulhiggins

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Kalligren looks like he's the better option to start over Mrazek at the moment. Mrazek's a mess. By his own doing or by our goalie coach - who knows? But I think consensus is, Mrazek's not starting for anybody anytime soon.
Good. Mrazek's been traded many times, and it's been hard for him to find consistency.

Just a Fan

Feb 22, 2022
lol just wondering though. have we really been linked to these players Ive seen alot of them I just dont recall if it was tweeted or said by someone real
I see these players come up in Leafs thread all the time by HF members which really meas nothing lol
Those are/were all players that "media folks" linked the Leafs to in the past few weeks.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad