Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
That was a pile of hot sht….

Taransenko - the shine has worn off … he took the night off .

Shesty was egregious

We miss Georgiev…

I may deal for a goalie here @ the deadline - Just In case .

I’m sure we are looking at a stay at home d man and FACEOFF guy …

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rough game, wasn’t perfect but got the win. I thought Vesey was good, Panarin was good. Just had to let the foot off the gas and Vancouver made it a game. Starting to have a little concern with Shesty. Hopefully he shakes it off by the time the playoffs get closer.

Reactions: egelband

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
An aside: The puck that went in off of Leshitshow went in. In hindsight I'm glad that it didn't get reviewed as if he scored he'd be stapled into the lineup until the end of time but the league oughta be embarassed.

In fairness to Igor, while he struggled, the team infront of him didn’t play great.

The 2nd and 4th goals can't go in ever.

No outside of 3 players the team was bad, but so was he.

Reactions: maris

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
289351177_992901361406325_8856644391288384409_n.jpg

That game didn't warrant Donnie content but you all stayed up late

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
An aside: The puck that went in off of Leshitshow went in. In hindsight I'm glad that it didn't get reviewed as if he scored he'd be stapled into the lineup until the end of time but the league oughta be embarassed.

The 2nd and 4th goals can't go in ever.

No outside of 3 players the team was bad, but so was he.

Any still shot of that Jake shot make it to social media? I thought it was in too, but then they just started play right away so didn’t give it second thought.

• Wow
Reactions: egelband

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Guy is definitely going to f*** us over in a playoff game.

That and injury concerns is why we still need another depth defenseman.

Our 6 was set last year but we still got Braun. Really need another move like that.
The Dman market may be overpriced. Not sure who is out there that would even be better than Harpur as crazy as that sounds. We shouldn't be trading a high pick or prospect for another 7th dman

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Booty cheeks effort tonight, we play down to bad teams. I'm of the belief that if you put on your big boy pants against really good teams and show out, you wanna take a night off against these shit stain teams go ahead as long as you get 2 points and that's literally what they did. This game is essentially meaningless for both teams and the guys know it. Only thing we're fighting for really is home ice against NJ which I don't think means diddly squat for us

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
Just a few thoughts.

- Someone's gotta sit Mikkola down and tell him to CALM DOWN with the puck in his own zone. He just fires it around the boards or down the ice. Man has no chill. Led to a penalty which led to a goal just after the PK was over. Seriously, he needs to play calmer than that in his own zone. And I get that he can skate, but he really does not need to join the rush.

- Tarasenko doesn't nec go full bore all the time, but then every once in a while he has a fairly dominant shift. He is a strong dude for his size. He reminds me of some former Ranger vet acquisition but I can't put my finger on it. Larmer? I dunno.

- Shesty didn't look comfortable.

- Kuzmenko has some fantastic skill. Wow.

- Podkolzin looked like he was playing to be traded for Kravy...

- Diguissepe had a strong game.

- I really don't like how the team plays against opponents who play loose in their own zone. We just relax far too much and play pond hockey.

- Kid Line has cooled off a bit. Need Kakko to find that next level again where the puck follows him around. It's been a little less than that last few games. He hasn't played poorly, but we know there's another level there. Laffy honestly looked the best of the 3.

- K'Andre was likely the best D tonight. Maybe Lindgren next.

- One last time... Mikkola... Calm DOWN!

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
I’ll have fan overreaction for 94 dollars

Tarasenko was f***ing COASTING for 90% of the game. No overreaction at all from him. Is it a problem now? Probably not; guys that have won cups know what the upcoming grind is going to be like and I don't mind guys throttling back in meaningless games so long as he's hitting everything that moves and driving the net like a savage in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad