GDT: Canes vs. Lightning, Mario Kart Edition (1/19)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I cant believe we are losing this game. Tampa has not played that well, and we are outworking them. Bishop is making olympic-sized saves and we are not. It is very frustrating.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Re bishop, big goalies have always given the canes fits for years. Historically, the team has a hard time lifting the puck in tight quarters, so some big goof takes away the bottom half, and we're screwed.

It's why we light up brodeur and Brent Johnson always seemed to shut us down. Take away the bottom 3rd, you only have to worry about semin/skinner.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
The very premise of of twitter is not needing to wait to form an informed opinion.

The very premise of twitter is they give halfwit twats (90% of twitter users) and trolls (the other 5%) a place to spout virtually unfiltered opinions as short as possible to as wide an audience as possible. #swag

There's also a percentage that's legitimate news, but it's more then the 5% that makes up the rest of twitter since there's some overlap into the trolls 5% (see O'Neill, Jeff for reference).

There's a reason why I only follow a few people, and use it mostly as a news feed when I do use it.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
The very premise of twitter is they give halfwit twats (90% of twitter users) and trolls (the other 5%) a place to spout virtually unfiltered opinions as short as possible to as wide an audience as possible. #swag

There's also a percentage that's legitimate news, but it's more then the 5% that makes up the rest of twitter since there's some overlap into the trolls 5% (see O'Neill, Jeff for reference).

There's a reason why I only follow a few people, and use it mostly as a news feed when I do use it.

which is why getting pissy about Tampa fans on twitter thinking Carle is better at hockey than Faulk is a waste of time and energy.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
You know, even if the goals weren't Peters fault, we probably could have won this game if Anton started instead of Justin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad