GDT: Canes @ Panthers: Biggest Game of The Year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
No matter how we finish, Rod should be in the convo for Jack Adams. Many on this board wrote him off the moment he was signed but I cannot imagine this team being in the same position if Peters was still head coach. Rod stuck to his plan when everyone second guessed him and it started paying dividends.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
No matter how we finish, Rod should be in the convo for Jack Adams. Many on this board wrote him off the moment he was signed but I cannot imagine this team being in the same position if Peters was still head coach. Rod stuck to his plan when everyone second guessed him and it started paying dividends.
He should be but probably won't make top 3. Trotz, Cooper and Peters :/.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Get some good rest boys.............you deserve it!!
Tuesday vs Boston

Friday vs Winnipeg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: SvechneJerk

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I count 20-5-2 since start of 2019 and back in Metro 3rd. Superb run. I've been posting for weeks the Metro has the best competition among the top 5. Most likely 4 make it to playoffs unless Habs fade then... It's not a lock NYI wins the Metro either.

If Isles do win Metro I'd prefer Canes finish WC1 and play them. You're 1-1-1 vs NYI and most of that was early in the season. I think you could give them a tough fight and win. I don't want a Caps-Canes 1st round although that's in the mix as well. I'm sure Canes fans would like this run to end at the top of the Metro :cool:

Next three are tough and really few soft touches the rest of the way. That home & home in late March could be very big for both teams :popcorn:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I don't know who scored the tying goal and winner (app stopped working) but I'm just happy for the win. I'm at a lock in with the youth group I chaperone for my church and this team is 5-0 on nights we do this since I started 3 years ago. And 4 have gone to overtime. I'll check the highlights out later.

No mess around March is strong like downtown Durham bridge!

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I count 20-5-2 since start of 2019 and back in Metro 3rd. Superb run. I've been posting for weeks the Metro has the best competition among the top 5. Most likely 4 make it to playoffs unless Habs fade then... It's not a lock NYI wins the Metro either.

If Isles do win Metro I'd prefer Canes finish WC1 and play them. You're 1-1-1 vs NYI and most of that was early in the season. I think you could give them a tough fight and win. I don't want a Caps-Canes 1st round although that's in the mix as well. I'm sure Canes fans would like this run to end at the top of the Metro :cool:

Next three are tough and really few soft touches the rest of the way. That home & home in late March could be very big for both teams :popcorn:

Ive been dying for Canes/Caps for years.

Biggest playoff overperformer vs biggest playoff underperformer. Sign me up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad