GDT: Canes @ Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Hey everyone! If JAY HARRISON scores, we all get Queso! JAY HARRISON!

Seriously? Did Moes just not want to pay out any rewards this season?

On another note, nice work by EStaal to generate that turnover.

Reactions: MinJaBen

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Well ****. I just realized I left Frattin at the bottom of my bench this morning when I set my lineup. I can't even get a little bit of relief on that goal.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I have Kadri, and I just picked up Frattin just now.

Now...who to scratch for this week? I like having all my linemates.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
The Leafs are just sending 4 people to wherever the puck is. We actually have talent to take advantage of this, so I won't give up hope yet.

Westgarth with a horrible penalty. Apparently, that means he "thinks the game well". (Such a shame, because Tripp had some decent points earlier, but they are getting lost in this drivel).

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
LOL Harrison almost won us some free queso.

And I'll say it again, Wallace looks REALLY good. He's the "run around and punish people on the forecheck" guy we've been missing for years. I'm calling it, he's playing every game he's healthy for the rest of the season.

MD

Dec 1, 2009
NC
that was just a bad period of hockey. firing squad on cam ward.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Somehow, I don't think the leafs are gonna be that interested in parting with him.

Lurking on your board here.

Yeah, don't let Kessel's stats this season paint a picture on how he has played. He's actually never looked better as a Leaf. The goals will come.

We have no interest in trading him at all and as a matter of fact we'd like to re-sign him. If he doesn't want to, then we'll probably entertain ideas.

We'd like Jeff Skinner ofcourse, because other than that nothing would really make persuade us to move him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad