GDT: Canes @ Leafs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Michael Smith ‏@MSmithCanes
#Canes sending out E. Staal, J. Staal and Skinner up front to start things off. We'll see if this remains a line, but likely not.

I hope he's right. They don't have enough centers to do this.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
im a fan of the line.....if that doesnt leave out Semin. wtf? he and Eric have been awesome. just have to figure there was something brewing between those 3 in practice

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I think the scouts are looking at Carolina. They seem to be itching to make a trade. Still think it's McBain which I do not agree with.

2 days off until the next game. Perfect time to deal would be tomorrow.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Michael Smith ‏@MSmithCanes
#Canes sending out E. Staal, J. Staal and Skinner up front to start things off. We'll see if this remains a line, but likely not.

I hope he's right. They don't have enough centers to do this.
Dwyer will switch with E.Staal right after the face-off.

And it will take Tripp half a period to realize what's going on.

Reactions: MinJaBen

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I think the scouts are looking at Carolina. They seem to be itching to make a trade. Still think it's McBain which I do not agree with.

2 days off until the next game. Perfect time to deal would be tomorrow.

I would say McBain would be well watched in this one. Kessel and Bozak should feel the eyeballs on them. Could be an interesting couple of days coming up.

21 scouts from 17 teams. Yow!

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Ryan Kennedy ‏@THNRyanKennedy

Kevin Westgarth, Colton Orr and Frazer McLaren all in the lineup tonight as Leafs host Canes. This may come up later...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad