GDT: Canadiens @ Sens 19:00 | 9/29/2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
Serious lack of talent on this team. It’ll be painful to watch the new few years but at least we have the eagle. Price will help us tank also.

member 300185

Can't lose a preseason game on a tanking year with 6 regulars not playing ? Really?
Yes really. Have you not seen Ottawas lineup? Its garbage. Habs need some urgency entering the zone.

dont know why we didn't get a call there.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The game has a listless feel. Obviously, its preseason so I shouldn't care too much, but it needs some more Gallagher lol. He's clearly the lifeblood of this team.

member 300185

The left side is a disaster zone. I hope we see a big cleanup on that side this season.
End the year with those Euros.
Agreed. I dont know why they keep dumping in on the left. Ottawas right side is clearly weaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
I way rather see DLR at center than Drouin. We are playing a bad team, it would have been a good chance to give DLR some offensive wingers and see what he can generate. Drouin at center makes me want to smash my television.

Hello Jacob's dad.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
The game has a listless feel. Obviously, its preseason so I shouldn't care too much, but it needs some more Gallagher lol. He's clearly the lifeblood of this team.

Well lots of regulars out + guys having a roster spot to win aren't super talented.

member 300185

Second should be good. Hopefully they get a fire lit under their arses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad