GDT: Canadiens @ Flames | 9PM EDT | CITY, RDS | Halloween Special

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
D5mZHfF.jpg

unfortunately I will be out all afternoon so I won't be able to post the changes that Therrien is bound to make to our lines...so I am posting what won us 9 games before the tinkering. Flames lines are based on their last GDT.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
:handclap: Great job! "Dale the impaler" and "Deshorror" are my favorites. And "Booooban" is really fun to say out loud :laugh:

Last edited:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...I'm willing to bet this is the game where we get to see a SuperFriends reunion...cuz that's how Therrien punishes Desharnais for terrible play, attaches him back to Max's hip...kinda like a midget-shaped cyst...:cry:

:facepalm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Halloween thread wouldn't be complete without the ultimate clown being included:

Ring the bell, clown. Grow an extra chin. Go Habs Go!! :handclap:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Dale the impaler lol!

I wonder if Pateryn or Tinordi sees some ice-time. Wouldn't hurt to have some fresh legs on the back end especially with how slow Gilbert looks out there

Apr 28, 2010
I'm going to the game tonight. This game is either going to be epic or a total letdown. Not too excited after last night though.

Anything can happen. But is this team really going to lose 3 in a row?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad