GDT: Canada vs Czechia 3pm PT/ 6pm ET/ Midnight CEST - Aug 13th, 2022

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Yeah he doesn't look nearly as comfortable as he did in the last two games. I like that Othmann plays a direct but smart game, but also mixes it up physically and clearly pisses off the other team. Great element for that line.
I like seeing how young Bedard deals with adversity. I’m not seeing a player hiding or shying away from the game, but someone who is adjusting and trying to figure out how to play in this type of match.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I swear I haven't noticed pretty much anyone other than McTavish and Bedard for Canada this tourney... Like actually

I'm kinda disappointed in quite a few Canadians that I have heard a ton of hype about

Reactions: bsu

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I like seeing how young Bedard deals with adversity. I’m not seeing a player hiding or shying away from the game, but someone who is adjusting and trying to figure out how to play in this type of match.
He's played with more confidence than the vast majority of Canadian 16 year olds have, including his play in December. Bedard is still dangerous even when he doesn't look comfortable. Interesting to note that teams are clearly focusing on him defensively.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad