Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Something to be said for simple plays.. Saliba on the field and immediately making them where older players haven't been.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Ended up watching this one on FS1 because reasons. Did I ever enjoy the pxp and colour commentary. Refreshing.

Good win for the coach on home soil. Looked like a nice crowd on a cold day in T.O.

That was one of the better games I feel I have seen from David for the CNMT. Kudos.

New soccerman crush on Bombito! Stellar effort all game.

Am I crazy or is St. Clair looking like a better option than Crepeau?

Seeing all these "new" names on the squad making plays and proving we have some serious depth... LOVE IT.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Ended up watching this one on FS1 because reasons. Did I ever enjoy the pxp and colour commentary. Refreshing.

Good win for the coach on home soil. Looked like a nice crowd on a cold day in T.O.

That was one of the better games I feel I have seen from David for the CNMT. Kudos.

New soccerman crush on Bombito! Stellar effort all game.

Am I crazy or is St. Clair looking like a better option than Crepeau?

Seeing all these "new" names on the squad making plays and proving we have some serious depth... LOVE IT.
Jessie will stay with Creps until given a reason not to but that rush out of goal was a really poor decision. He's fallen to number two in Portland behind our own James Pantemis.

I watch every Nice game in France to watch Bombito.. Nice play pretty open with a back 3 and Bomb has to cover alot of ground. He's playing well in Ligue 1.

On form St Clair has been our best keeper.. Pantemis also solid. See what next window brings.

JD was on it tonight.

Reactions: wingman75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad