Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Today's Euro highlights.

Davies plays 90 at LB in a 4-0 thumping of Stuttgart
Ugbo starts for Wednesday and plays 73 in a loss to league leaders Burnley.
Charles Brym - first start in a long time and has an assist as Sparta Rotterdam came from 2 down at home to Almere. 2-2 draw.
Knight-Lebel - full 90 at the heart of Crewe's D in a 1-1 draw with Salford.
Tom McGill's Mk Dons with a 3-1 win over Morecambe as they climb to mid table.
Johnston played 90 in a cracking 2-2 draw with Aberdeen. Those two are tied at the top of the table .
Hoilett played 89 in a loss to Dundee United. Hibs are bottom of the table.

Reactions: Tuggy and al secord

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Having the Nantes/Nice game on split screen. I could not be more impressed with Bombito. Dude is gliding around the field like a young Desailly.

The first time I ever saw this kid was during that Gold cup where he played midfield and I was screaming at the TV to get him off the field!

He may have the highest stock rise of any Canadian...dare I say even Davies.

Reactions: Tuggy

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Having the Nantes/Nice game on split screen. I could not be more impressed with Bombito. Dude is gliding around the field like a young Desailly.

The first time I ever saw this kid was during that Gold cup where he played midfield and I was screaming at the TV to get him off the field!

He may have the highest stock rise of any Canadian...dare I say even Davies.
I agree. Rocketing upward..

He allows Nice to play the swashbuckling style they play.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Pantemis has been solid all year and impressive for Portland and is now ahead of Crepeau. It makes everything potentially very awkward...

However if Portland are out next month, they should both be called up against Suriname. Creapu looked shaky against Panama.

Can't believe it's only his second goal this year but Nashville has been a hot mess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad