Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Speaks volumes when a Mexican side is just hanging on against what is probably a Canada B team.

I remember when all we had was De Rosario.

Reactions: Tuggy

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Speaks volumes when a Mexican side is just hanging on against what is probably a Canada B team.

I remember when all we had was De Rosario.
They are playing us like Guatemala would.. Just a foul fest

I am glad RR and Kamal got on. Odd to recall Sam and not play him but I guess he was here in case Davies had an issue.

Reactions: Cloned

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Very rare off day for Forge and an even more rare victory for Halifax over them. Did it in style in front of the home fans to keep the dream alive.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Marseille won 2-0 over Nice. Bomb was suspended and Corn managed to get two yellows so he will be suspended for a game. Bombito should feature Friday vs St. Etienne.

No huge Euro updates.. - few notes from those not involved in the National team last window.

Jebbison watch.. came off the bench for Watford.

Hoilett got a half for Hibs, nice to see him back.

Brym got a half for Sparta

Ugbo started for Wednesday

Bair was on the bench for Auxerre - did not get off it.

Reactions: Tuggy

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Very rare off day for Forge and an even more rare victory for Halifax over them. Did it in style in front of the home fans to keep the dream alive.
Potentially one of the worst games in Forge franchise history. They looked brutal.

Good for Halifax though and also big for the race for that final playoff spot.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad