Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
It won't be a one-match ban. Bev Priestman has attempted to discipline herself, but the repercussions will probably be more severe.

It's literally best if Soccer Canada suspends or outright fires her asap.
Yep - right now which is what I was thinking after reading this... if it is as all possible she should be on the next plane home or in a French court. I can see all of them getting bans from coaching for a period of time.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
With the crackdown on airspace during the Olympics, why did anyone at Canada Soccer think this was a good idea?

Hell even without the restrictions, which they already knew about, what was the point? :laugh:

Reactions: robertmac43

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Embarrassing and massively disappointing.

Priestman needs to be fired ASAP if she knew about this. Not the image that you want portrayed as a Canadian.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Hell even without the restrictions, which they already knew about, what was the point? :laugh:
Apparently they saw tactical instructions from NZ....

Which leads us to the next question.... Is Bev genuinely scared of being tactically out classed by the 28th ranked team in the world?

lol.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm almost surprised the whole team hasn't been turfed yet. Caught cheating at the Olympics, how often does that NOT result in disqualification?
I wonder if that is ultimately where they land.... Would need to know soon with kick off getting closer and closer.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I'm almost surprised the whole team hasn't been turfed yet. Caught cheating at the Olympics, how often does that NOT result in disqualification?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Cheating goes on all the time. Only countries like Canada get penalized. Favored countries DO NOT.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Watching this match so far.... mind blowing we would be worried about NZ's tactics.. Makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad