Confirmed with Link: Calum Ritchie signs ELC

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Full strength, he'll be playing with some QUALITY line-mates, so what we are seeing right now is just a glimpse into his quality. We have an absolute gem. Last time I was this excited about a rookie (and there have been quite a few since), but Ryan O'Reilly. Everything I love in a player.
Sea Eagles is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need right now.

Welcome back bud!

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Can't even remember the context in which I made this...but it's good to have you back buddy.

Sea Eagles.jpg

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Full strength, he'll be playing with some QUALITY line-mates, so what we are seeing right now is just a glimpse into his quality. We have an absolute gem. Last time I was this excited about a rookie (and there have been quite a few since), but Ryan O'Reilly. Everything I love in a player.
4d747a34-e710-4223-9036-ae7f9aa174c1_text.gif

Just when it looked like nobody on HFAvs would ever smile again...

• Love
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I know he hasn't looked good but I think an antidote for that might be to put him back at his natural position. Give him linemates like Kiviranta and LOC to help on the defensive side and maybe we have some functional bottom 6 line.

Ivan - Mackinnon - Kovalenko
Colton - Mittlestadt - Rantanen
Kiviranta - Ritchie - LOC
X - Kelly - Stienburg

Yuck. This team could really use an infusion of skill rather than another banger. May as well call up Innala or Olausson and give them a shot. At this rate we are going to be forced to keep him beyond 9 games from pure necessity over readiness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad