Buffalo Bills Week 7 -- Buffalo (4-2) vs Titans (1-4) Sunday 10/20, 1:00 pm, CBS

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I would feel way better about the team with a healthy Milano and replacing D.Ham he's clearly our weakest defensive player. If you guys had to keep Groot or AJ who are you choosing?
I'd keep both Epenesa and Rousseau. They developed well, though slower than expected, and there's no reason to move on from either. I'd give both extensions.

If anything, I'd be looking to augment them with a situational speed rusher.

Reactions: 12ozPapa

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

I’m slow and mildly indifferent , I’m sure this was already posted.

This is the anti Diggs in personality. Great job beanie. And Adam Henry He seems as competitive and his remark about the run game and playing chess. I hope they ease him in slow. I hope the rest of the team play above and beyond each rep against Tennessee as they earn his humble respect and he probably already had a good rep as he earns the team’s trust.

Seems like a very detailed professional teammate that it appears shares the honorable philosophy of real football we aspire to get

Great pick up. Hopefully everyone will be kind and receptive to this guy and give him his space to be introspective around town. Seems like an honorable thoughtful dude. Great for Keon and the room. I’m impressed w his seemingly humble character albeit in front of the press.

Brandon beans McD a

Reactions: Dingo44

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
yeah, doesn't look like an upgrade at all. Maybe this is just to put pressure on Bass?

I won't go as far as Pat did and say that I hate the move. But, I do think that his logic of Bass's issue being 99% mental and this making that worse and not better makes sense to me.

But, they did try the positive stuff all off season. So, I can understand why they took this next step.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
I'd keep both Epenesa and Rousseau. They developed well, though slower than expected, and there's no reason to move on from either. I'd give both extensions.

Yes. Either Oliver gets w the program like all the other hamstrings around the league or we pay a 1 tech etc 340 Ted Washington athlete like daboll got in the giants to anchor a wonderful artistic D the league has yet to understand fully elements of jazz whoever calls it and the bernards and Milano types that understand and play unpredictable in the moment Buffalo jazz inside of that basic McD rhythm.

Ideal for us fooked in Buffalo.

Oh a post script

Hey two cool Buffalo movies about going off script. Henry’s crime has James can reprising his 1981 Buffalo thief role w Keanu and Vera farmings.

And the American side. , Camilla belle from push 2009 , Broderick and a lot of great actors , bail bondsman from Jackie brown.

Enjoy

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018

I won't go as far as Pat did and say that I hate the move. But, I do think that his logic of Bass's issue being 99% mental and this making that worse and not better makes sense to me.

But, they did try the positive stuff all off season. So, I can understand why they took this next step.
I feel for bass and his family. I know what’s he’s going thru. The league has messed w Nano tech in gloves and posts in many sports. Mcafee alluded to the death of sport after the 59 yarder against us last year and every day the miracle shots he makes inside the thunder terrarium.

Not sure how to feel w enhanced reality affecting lives and confidence. Maybe bass can affect his eeg w a good week and a loving warning

Yes. Either Oliver gets w the program like all the other hamstrings around the league or we pay a 1 tech etc 340 Ted Washington athlete like daboll got in the giants to anchor a wonderful artistic D the league has yet to understand fully elements of jazz whoever calls it and the bernards and Milano types that understand and play unpredictable in the moment Buffalo jazz inside of that basic McD rhythm.

Oh a post script

Hey two cool Buffalo movies about going off script. Henry’s crime. W James can reprising his Thief 81 Buffalo role. , Keanu and farmiga

And the American side. W push 2009 actress and Mathew Broderick , robert Vaugh w a great line. Etc. all in buff

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

I was just going to say, putting more pressure on Bass may compound the problem. We're likely not finding anyone as good as him at this point of the season. I will say, the fact I'm worried our kicker may fold under the pressure is not a good sign. You want you kicker to be good under pressure.

This seems like a problem that needs to be addressed during the offseason. BB can draft his replacement in the later rounds.

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I'd think that McBeane has a handle on Bass' mental state. If there was a chance he'd lose focus by adding competition, thue wouldn't do it.

I think there's a pretty solid chance that this might snap Bass out of his funk.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
I feel for bass and his family. I know what’s he’s going thru. The league has messed w Nano tech in gloves and posts in many sports. Mcafee alluded to the death of sport after the 59 yarder against us last year and every day the miracle shots he makes inside the thunder terrarium.

Not sure how to feel w enhanced reality affecting lives and confidence. Maybe bass can affect his eeg w a good week and a loving warning

Oh a post script

Hey two cool Buffalo movies about going off script. Henry’s crime. W James can reprising his Thief 81 Buffalo role. , Keanu and farmiga

And the American side. W push 2009 actress and Mathew Broderick , robert Vaugh w a great line. Etc. all in buff
I do not understand a word of this

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

He was 4 of 9 from 40+ and missed 3 of 22 XPs.

Not great...
Yeah the kid from Missouri was 2 of 5 from 40+ in his senior season too. Although in that case it's legitimately harder for kickers in college than the pros thanks to the hashmarks being wider (which seems kind of asinine, but whatever).

I wonder if they narrow the uprights in the pros at some point if FG kickers continue to get better and better.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
"Ed Oliver and James Cook both out of Red non-contact jerseys. "

"DT Ed Oliver Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out"

I did not expect to see Oliver DNP and Out after seeing the tweet that he was out of the red non-contact jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad