C/W Brad Lambert (2022, 30th, WPG) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ello

Jun 12, 2018
He's surprisingly big too for such a fast skater, saw him in person with other Jets prospects in public this summer at some team bonding event i think and he was noticeably taller than McGroarty and Barlow. Probably up to 6'2+ at this point.

Reactions: hn777

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
He's surprisingly big too for such a fast skater, saw him in person with other Jets prospects in public this summer at some team bonding event i think and he was noticeably taller than McGroarty and Barlow. Probably up to 6'2+ at this point.
he is listed at 6 foot 0
so him being at 6 foot 2 or taller is interesting

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Do the Jets really need him? He’d look so much better playing for his uncle Lane.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I'll stay tuned to see how players like McGroarty, Perfetti, Lucius, Barlow and Lambert will combine in the NHL. I have a hard time seeing them in a very specific role.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
I'll stay tuned to see how players like McGroarty, Perfetti, Lucius, Barlow and Lambert will combine in the NHL. I have a hard time seeing them in a very specific role.
Very strange to include Perfetti with the rest of those players when he is already in the NHL and scoring on pace for over 50 points this year.

Reactions: Tube Skates

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Very strange to include Perfetti with the rest of those players when he is already in the NHL and scoring on pace for over 50 points this year.

The group is made up of forwards from the same generation who will have to play together.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
With 5g 10p in his last 8 games, he now leads the Moose in goals and points despite missing 3 games. And not to tout +/- too much, but he also leads all Moose forwards at +2 on a team with a -26 goal differential.

After his performance in the WHL last year, and now an impressive AHL rookie campaign, I have to wonder how much higher he'd go in a redraft?

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
With 5g 10p in his last 8 games, he now leads the Moose in goals and points despite missing 3 games. And not to tout +/- too much, but he also leads all Moose forwards at +2 on a team with a -26 goal differential.

After his performance in the WHL last year, and now an impressive AHL rookie campaign, I have to wonder how much higher he'd go in a redraft?

Not really much point in debating where he'd go today when none of them have really had any success in the NHL yet. The only thing we do know is that the concerns people had of him pre-draft were overblown and the time back in the WHL did a lot of good for his development. His potential was always pretty high though amongst his draft peers, and I'm hoping that Winnipeg has given him the environment he needed to succeed in reaching it.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Not really much point in debating where he'd go today when none of them have really had any success in the NHL yet. The only thing we do know is that the concerns people had of him pre-draft were overblown and the time back in the WHL did a lot of good for his development. His potential was always pretty high though amongst his draft peers, and I'm hoping that Winnipeg has given him the environment he needed to succeed in reaching it.
True, but you can compare him to other 2022 draft picks playing in the AHL this year. He's currently the leading AHL scorer from his draft class - here are all the 1st rounders playing in the AHL this year:

1704724602964.png

I think he jumps a bunch of these guys. Notably Gaucher, Kasper, Mesar, and Miroshnichenko,. Potentially Kemell and Wright too.

I think with the benefit of hindsight, he's pretty easily a top 10-15 player in a redraft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad