C Mikkel Eriksen - Örebro HK J20, J20 Nationell (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Has now moved back to Norway after spending the first couple months of the season with Örebro. Likely due to comfort and social reasons.

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no

Norwegion playing in Sweden. Looks like he could be promising, Anyone have any info?
16 years old 2007 model
Mikkel plans to play in Sweden next year according hocekysverige.se

"But now he aims on a return to Sweden.- Yes, especially next season. I haven't quite decided, but I'm talking to Swedish clubs. It will be settled after the WC."
Ikonens brorson: "Pratar med svenska klubbar"

His uncle is Espen Knutsen x. Colombus Blue Jackets player.
Shampos nevø (16) får sjansen: - Lagt merke til internasjonalt

"He is a classic center, a smart hockey player who is extremely good on the power play. He has what is a bit of a shortage now, he(Espen Knutsen) says."

4 goals and 1 assist in 5 games in U18 WC.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Wheeler name dropped him as the best prospect for 2025 from an unconventional hockey country.

I like it. Somebody outside the traditional hockey countries will undoubtedly rise from obscurity to 1st rounder.

Never seen the kid play but Wheeler isn’t the only one who likes him. He’s still 16 for another month - he will be one of the youngest players in next year’s draft class. EP lists him at 5-11, 181 so transition to J20 and projection as a prospect with the requisite strength and size to get drafted highly shouldn’t be an issue.

MBN, Solberg and Eriksen could be a nice little spike of a generation for Norway.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I like it. Somebody outside the traditional hockey countries will undoubtedly rise from obscurity to 1st rounder.

Never seen the kid play but Wheeler isn’t the only one who likes him. He’s still 16 for another month - he will be one of the youngest players in next year’s draft class. EP lists him at 5-11, 181 so transition to J20 and projection as a prospect with the requisite strength and size to get drafted highly shouldn’t be an issue.

MBN, Solberg and Eriksen could be a nice little spike of a generation for Norway.
This was the exact part pertaining to Eriksen.

Norwegian forward Mikkel Eriksen caught my eye at U18 worlds and leads a handful of players from Norway who again hope to get drafted. It can be hard, at both U18s and the world juniors, to stand out on some of the lesser teams. Top prospects like Marco Rossi and David Reinbacher haven’t been able to establish themselves at tournaments. But whenever Norway seemed to be making things happen inside the offensive zone throughout this year’s event, Eriksen, who is just days away from 2026 eligibility because of his Sept. 13 birthday, was often the driver. He’s a good skater. He’s got a quick release. He reads the play well. He showed he could hold pucks against older competition. He created looks for himself. I think he’s still got some learning to do on the defensive side of the puck but he stood out as much as you can within that group. I knew very little about him coming in but he looked like a draft pick and I’m planning to watch him in the fall with Farjestad’s J20 team.

Reactions: BKarchitect

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
What is Eriksen’s competition?

Ian Petronijevic Lepsa?

Yaroslav Bryzgalov?

Mathis Dufour?

Kirill Lozovsky?

David Waschnig?

Bendeguz Ven?

Last edited: