2024 LA Kings Rookie Face-off

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Tommorow vs Ducks.

Pre season starts a week from Monday vs Utah.

Looking through the mesh, not sure who was on the ice for the overtime goal.

But the defender on the left pointed to the guy coming down the slot and covered the guy that went wide and left the slot wide open.

A2 -D2 was the offensive catalyst and could be interesting on the Reign or even a call up if there are injuries.
Dvorak was horrible.

Reactions: Surf Nutz and Sol

CarlSneep

Feb 26, 2023
Yeah, with the relevant caveats aside (he’s big, transitioning to North America, etc.), Dvorak has never once looked good to me.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Looking through the mesh, not sure who was on the ice for the overtime goal.

But the defender on the left pointed to the guy coming down the slot and covered the guy that went wide and left the slot wide open.

A2 -D2 was the offensive catalyst and could be interesting on the Reign or even a call up if there are injuries.

Just by that description alone, sounds like he was pointing it out to his partner, and then took his man, instead of adjusting to the more dangerous player/area, he followed the "rules" so to speak, gotta be able to adapt and pickup the slack if someone isn't doing their job....

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
With 8:07 to go in the third, did anyone else hear Daryl saying “Dyck presented himself bigger” or something like that. Serious. Is that feed still up anywhere?

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GXoRWxTbwAA3Ph4

curious that Clarke and Portillo are playing today

Reactions: Johnny Utah

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
Did they make it known that these games weren't open to the public? I just went over to Toyota Center to watch today's game and I was turned away at the door because I didn't have a credential. The guard told me it was a "private event". That's never happened to me before for a training camp or practice. It's been a couple years since I've gone over there. Hope it's not a new policy. :confused:

Reactions: Ghetty Green

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Did they make it known that these games weren't open to the public? I just went over to Toyota Center to watch today's game and I was turned away at the door because I didn't have a credential. The guard told me it was a "private event". That's never happened to me before for a training camp or practice. It's been a couple years since I've gone over there. Hope it's not a new policy. :confused:

You had to purchase a weekend pass for the rookie tournament. It was like $400 to get access for all the rookie games

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Why oh why did the Kings go back to the Bruce McCrook sweaters. I have one but it's my least fav by a country mile...Purple and Gold...with the actual Kings Crown and not the Queens crowm for F... sake

Nice goal by Pinelli. Krygier went end-to-end to set him up.
Missed it...its a important year or two for Pinelli he has to show it and give all he's got

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

It was posted last month that the 10 games tourney [ featuring 5 other teams] was going to cost about 200 dollars, basically 20 a game. From what I understand , practice and camps are still free. There were other rookie tourney's around the league, each charging for the games as well.

• Wow
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
It was posted last month that the 10 games tourney [ featuring 5 other teams] was going to cost about 200 dollars, basically 20 a game. From what I understand , practice and camps are still free. There were other rookie tourney's around the league, each charging for the games as well.
Training camp, practices and morning skates will continue to be open to the public.

Reactions: kingsfan28

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Did we need extra threads to bitch about everything in… the complaining need to be properly organised.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Those back shots from Smith were crazy. Looks like the Kings lost those fights though. Well I think Vaughan might be a close one.

Wonder if we can call Dana White and traded him John Parker Jones for Jon Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad