C Logan Stankoven - Texas, AHL (2021, 47th, DAL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Really good debut, all what was missing, was a goal, oh but those will come, in plenty.

Got a shot on goal in his first ever shift, had a really good scoring chance about a half
way through the game. He back checked well in few of his shifts, didn't make any mistakes.
his passing was good. I loved his effort level through out the game, there were probably
2 shifts, when the puck was in his own end, he just waited and looked around, followed
the play with his eyes, but that's normal for a goal scoring skater who plays the winger
position, centers help the d more often.

What i first noticed was his height. Alex DeBerincat is 5 foot 7 , Logan easily looked taller
what Alex, i'd say Stankoven is 5 foot 9, instead of 5 foot 7.

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I keep drafting the guy late in my NHL 24 fantasy teams. He keeps on ending up as a 1st liner. I'm convinced. He will be a star.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
reading the first post from 2018, he was 5'8 170 at 15. Hes still the same per his specs on NHL.com today, he hasn't grown at all since then???

Jannik Hansen

Apr 16, 2016
Thought he would be a good bet for next year's Calder but he might not come out of the lineup at this point.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Stankoven scores another, still laughing at him being ranked 22nd on Buttons top 50 NHL affiliated prospects list a week ago

Craig Button is your classic, clueless, Eastern Conference media idiot. Too busy watching Toronto Maple Leafs to have any clue what is going on around the league.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Craig Button is your classic, clueless, Eastern Conference media idiot. Too busy watching Toronto Maple Leafs to have any clue what is going on around the league.
He's not even good for leafs rankings. He consistently ranked Dylan Strome over Marner. Or Matthews isn't on the same tier as Draisaitl debates.

He put Calum Ritchie somehow at 6th overall this year.

He's a clown all around

-----------------------

Either way, you have a star on your hands. You guys are gonna be so good for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad