C Logan Stankoven - Texas, AHL (2021, 47th, DAL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
He will win the WHL scoring title, no doubt.
He is just 3 points behind the 1st place and is 3rd himself.

That Rebels duo will be caught in his next 2 games i reckon.

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
I get to watch a good amount of Blazers games. Logan Stankoven got a knack for scoring, a good playmaker, and has a non-ending motor. He plays in every situation for the Blazers. Stankoven has a very well rounded skillset. Stars fans are absolutely going to love him. It's mind-blowing he fell to the 2nd round. I am very excited to see how he develops and I hope he does well for Dallas.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
I get to watch a good amount of Blazers games. Logan Stankoven got a knack for scoring, a good playmaker, and has a non-ending motor. He plays in every situation for the Blazers. Stankoven has a very well rounded skillset. Stars fans are absolutely going to love him. It's mind-blowing he fell to the 2nd round. I am very excited to see how he develops and I hope he does well for Dallas.

He reminds me of prime Brendan Gallagher in a lot of ways. Heart on his sleeve, works his ass off, great nose for the net. And he’s one of the few small guys that I feel can mitigate what is subpar skating, because he brings it in so many other departments. Dallas has a nice one here.

Reactions: Fenris

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
2A vs Victoria...

GPGAPTS+/-PIMPPGSHGSOGFOW

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Finished with 3 assists. Last 2 were beauties. Up to 99 points on the season

Setup the game winner with a sweet saucer pass on a shorthanded 2 on 1 rush up the ice with 4 seconds remaining in regulation

Here's his 2nd assist:

Reactions: ORRFForever

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Absolutely he is.

He is going to put up a disgusting amount of points next season.

Him and Bedard will most likely battle hard to see who's the top scorer in the league next year... and both will dominate WJC
A shame stankoven has to stay in the CHL another year. Hopefully he can make Dallas’s lineup out of camp

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
A shame stankoven has to stay in the CHL another year. Hopefully he can make Dallas’s lineup out of camp

Ya he will defintely be back in junior. Forsure isn't NHL ready but will grossly dominate WHL next season forsure... too bad he wasn't AHL eligible cause due to his size it would be good for him to go up a level but not NHL

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Not really anywhere else for him to go. He won't make the NHL most likely.
Agreed.. ill be curious to see him try to make the NHL.. he a unbelievable junior player and I HATE saying the S word nowadays but he is unfortunately VERY small.. I would like to see him start playing more on the wing cause in my opinion he will have a tough time making the NHL as a centerman. Obviously people can see on clips he is a smaller guy but when you actualy see how short he is in real life, u realize just how small he actually is.. its shocking to think he is a NHL prospect when u see.. but it makes you cheer for him more and hope he gets to the next level!!

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Agreed.. ill be curious to see him try to make the NHL.. he a unbelievable junior player and I HATE saying the S word nowadays but he is unfortunately VERY small.. I would like to see him start playing more on the wing cause in my opinion he will have a tough time making the NHL as a centerman. Obviously people can see on clips he is a smaller guy but when you actualy see how short he is in real life, u realize just how small he actually is.. its shocking to think he is a NHL prospect when u see.. but it makes you cheer for him more and hope he gets to the next level!!
Yeah small players don’t make the nhl.

Serious question now, do you get to watch him a lot? Unfortunately I don’t, just the highlights. He seems to have a good build to him regardless of his height.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
The fact Kamloops may host the Memorial Cup, and Dallas owner also owning the Blazer may also be a factor of him at staying in Kamloops.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad