C Hendrix Lapierre - (2020, 22nd, WSH)

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Lapi is having a great playoff but that first bit is wrong. I'm not sure the exact record because its frustratingly hard to find AHL records online, but the highest I can recall for Hershey is Tomas Fleischmann putting up 32 points in 2006. Lapi "only" has 20.

As for upside, I think he can be a 2C.
I think he has the pedigree to be a 1c in the NHL. I see tremendous upside with this player, arguably the best Capital in the last quarter of the season.

I’m excited to see him play with some better line mates this year.

Reactions: wickedwitch

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Great experience for Lapierre, Miro and the other Caps farmhands. I think having a consistently winning culture at the AHL level is underrated. Hershey is just a class organization. True, they do tend to supplement youth with great AHL vets but I think you’ll start to see a trickle down…or up…and not just from big name prospects but depth prospects who have learned how to do the little things to succeed and win.

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
He lead the playoffs in scoring by 4 points. He also lead the playoffs in P/G among players with 10 or more games played -- Shane Wright was the only other one at >1 P/G. He was both consistent and also extremely clutch. Plus, he played well defensively. I don't expect him to be a superstar, but he really did everything you'd want to see from a potential future 1C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad