C Hendrix Lapierre - (2020, 22nd, WSH)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Not a fan of the Caps in general, but damn that was an awesome goal and celebration. Ovi's face wash too was wholesome as hell. Great job kid! Stay healthy.

And Ovi doesn’t just face wash anyone. Kid should be getting more than 10 games

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Long gap between posts for him. Remember him making an impression as a teenager with the Capitals at the start of 2021-22 before being returned to junior.

Is he getting close to joining Washington?

itsjustsurvival

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2006
richmond, virginia.
Long gap between posts for him. Remember him making an impression as a teenager with the Capitals at the start of 2021-22 before being returned to junior.

Is he getting close to joining Washington?
I think he's progressing fine, but I'd say there is little chance he sees time in Washington this year unless there's significant roster turnover or injuries. The kid seems driven though. A combination of a strong 2nd half of the season and productive offseason could put him in a decent position to make the team next year. The amount of pending free agents and lack of skilled offensive players certainly help his case.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Seems like he’s having a great Calder Cup run with Hershey, currently 1 point away from tying the team’s single season playoff scoring record.

For those who have been following his career, what do you think his NHL upside is? Who are some comparable players?

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Seems like he’s having a great Calder Cup run with Hershey, currently 1 point away from tying the team’s single season playoff scoring record.

For those who have been following his career, what do you think his NHL upside is? Who are some comparable players?
Lapi is having a great playoff but that first bit is wrong. I'm not sure the exact record because its frustratingly hard to find AHL records online, but the highest I can recall for Hershey is Tomas Fleischmann putting up 32 points in 2006. Lapi "only" has 20.

As for upside, I think he can be a 2C.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Lapi is having a great playoff but that first bit is wrong. I'm not sure the exact record because its frustratingly hard to find AHL records online, but the highest I can recall for Hershey is Tomas Fleischmann putting up 32 points in 2006. Lapi "only" has 20.

As for upside, I think he can be a 2C.
Ah thanks for the correction, that makes more sense now that I think of it.

My source was Hershey’s website which claims in its Game 5 preview:

With one more point, Lapierre can climb into a seven-way tie with Tony Cassolato (1980), Doug Gibson (1980), Eric Veilleux (1997), Graham Mink (2006), Tomas Fleischmann (2007), and Chris Bourque (2009) for the most points by a Bear in a playoff year.

I’m guessing they meant he is one point away from xth place all time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad