C Hendrix Lapierre - (2020, 22nd, WSH)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
McCagg does the same thing. Both are hot take artists. They get 3 out of 10 right. People criticize McCagg for it, but don’t with Button. They’ll remember the ones he got right. His record is bad. An example is that he had Kravtsov his #1 rated prospect a year and a half ago. Now he’s claiming that he has middle six upside. He can’t even keep up with his own opinions.

maybe he admits he was wrong and changed his view on the player? only on hf is that a negative

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
McCagg does the same thing. Both are hot take artists. They get 3 out of 10 right. People criticize McCagg for it, but don’t with Button. They’ll remember the ones he got right. His record is bad. An example is that he had Kravtsov his #1 rated prospect a year and a half ago. Now he’s claiming that he has middle six upside. He can’t even keep up with his own opinions.
Yuck, McCagg is the worst.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
To be honest it's the worst game I've seen him play since the start of the pre-season and he still managed 4 points. Him and Mercer were a bit off to me tonight.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
To be honest it's the worst game I've seen him play since the start of the pre-season and he still managed 4 points. Him and Mercer were a bit off to me tonight.

Well things ratchet up whe the regular season begins. I liked Lapierre's game a lot tonight. Outside of points he did a lot of the small things right. There were definitely some bobbles and indecisiveness from him though. Going to happen when you miss nearly a year of hockey.

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
Well things ratchet up whe the regular season begins. I liked Lapierre's game a lot tonight. Outside of points he did a lot of the small things right. There were definitely some bobbles and indecisiveness from him though. Going to happen when you miss nearly a year of hockey.

I mean he was good, but I've watched him play since he was 15 and he's got another couple gears in him. It was nice to see him get the goals though.

Reactions: Fixxer

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I mean he was good, but I've watched him play since he was 15 and he's got another couple gears in him. It was nice to see him get the goals though.

I agree about that. But first real game in almost a year so only up from here I expect. Really hope the Jets take him at 10 on Tuesday.

Reactions: untouchable21

Jul 6, 2016
At #16, IF Mercer or Holloway are already picked, I hope Habs will draft Lapierre.... not another d-man

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
shift by shift video of last night's game:

I first thought he was kinda blindsided but looking back, only the skates touch. maybe a bit of shoulder, hard to see. Was wondering because of his 3 head/neck injuries, if he would get in vulnerable positions at times. Not saying that was the case, that contact was borderline interference, at least, imo. I have not watched him play much, gotta admit. lol

Last edited:

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Imagine how badly Carlos Condit would have destroyed him if this fight happened 4 years ago. Carlos has had a steep decline in recent years. He’s not even that old i think he’s just got a lot of miles on him, injuries and lost some of the fire from being out of the title picture.

Lolwut?

Reactions: Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad