Confirmed Trade: [BUF/VGK] Jack Eichel, c.'23 3rd for Alex Tuch, Peyton Krebs, c.'22 1st (Top10 protected), c.'23 2nd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torspo21

mailataikuri
Dec 15, 2009
Oijärvi
torspo21.blogspot.com
FDWP8oCXMAIg_AH

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Figures. Imagine telling you 4 years ago that Vegas will have Stone, Pietrangelo and Eichel by 21/22. Lmao

Eichel is going to be great playing for that crowd.

According to my calculations, Vegas is about 7.2M over the cap with a full 23 man roster if everyone were healthy. They can waive a couple guys, and maybe there's slight retention on Eichel, but even if both of those things happen they still need to make a deal. Someone will have to go still.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Figures. Imagine telling you 4 years ago that Vegas will have Stone, Pietrangelo and Eichel by 21/22. Lmao

Eichel is going to be great playing for that crowd.

According to my calculations, Vegas is about 7.2M over the cap with a full 23 man roster if everyone were healthy. They can waive a couple guys, and maybe there's slight retention on Eichel, but even if both of those things happen they still need to make a deal. Someone will have to go still.
Reily Smith ....

Reactions: Morrison

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
8-10 weeks is the theoretical return time for the surgery he wants (and presumably will get with the trade). So potentially mid January to early February. I assume there’s also be some extra time since he hasn’t played for over a year and thus would need to get back up to speed.
No it’s 10 weeks until he can even get back on the ice. Games is around 4 months

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Good to see it's finally done.

Not the best return for Buffalo. It's not terrible by any means, but a little underwhelming. But I think with how long this played out, it was always going to be the case.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Basically Eichel for Tuch, some prospect and a 1st. Holy shit, Sabres got fleeced.

Like I expected them to get fleeced anyways, it's just common for their trades but they completely botched that whole injury situation and got 50 cents on a dollar in the end.

Good luck to Jack, he deserves to have his injury treated the way he wants and return to his usual form
Krebs is not some prosect, my man. Geez...

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I think alot of fans were PRAYING Vegas would get fleeced so people can laugh at them... nothing to laugh at though with this trade... wow

Reactions: Morrison

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
It’s hilarious to think they thought they were getting Tkachuk and a 1st and they end up with this package.

This package isn’t as bad as it could have been but it’s less than they wanted I’m sure
But Tuch and his contract compared to MT at $9M and unlikely to sign isn’t that far apart.

Whoever landed eichel was winning the trade he’s elite as can be. Sabres have a couple magic beans now in Krebs and the 1st to close the gap with in the future.

Reactions: Kleefeld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad