Confirmed Trade: [BUF/VGK] Jack Eichel, c.'23 3rd for Alex Tuch, Peyton Krebs, c.'22 1st (Top10 protected), c.'23 2nd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Eichel could potentially be back for the Olympics if everything goes right now.

8-10 weeks is the theoretical return time for the surgery he wants (and presumably will get with the trade). So potentially mid January to early February. I assume there’s also be some extra time since he hasn’t played for over a year and thus would need to get back up to speed.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Basically Eichel for Tuch, some prospect and a 1st. Holy shit, Sabres got fleeced.

Like I expected them to get fleeced anyways, it's just common for their trades but they completely botched that whole injury situation and got 50 cents on a dollar in the end.

Good luck to Jack, he deserves to have his injury treated the way he wants and return to his usual form

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
It’s hilarious to think they thought they were getting Tkachuk and a 1st and they end up with this package.

This package isn’t as bad as it could have been but it’s less than they wanted I’m sure

Who thought that? That was made up to get Vegas to up the offer.

Reactions: Morrison

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
you have to put it into context. Eichle was 100% being traded. Eichles future health is unknown. Those 2 things bring his value down.

it’s a shame for Eichle that after all this Buffalo blocked him from getting the treatment he wanted and he never even played for them again anyway.

Eichle could have been way on his road to recovery and rehab right now.

Ya I get all that. I'm half being facetious toward the off season asks from some posters that mentioned Zegras+1st++ and Kakko+Lafreniere+ and Fox+

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Basically Eichel for Tuch, some prospect and a 1st. Holy shit, Sabres got fleeced.

Like I expected them to get fleeced anyways, it's just common for their trades but they completely botched that whole injury situation and got 50 cents on a dollar in the end.

Good luck to Jack, he deserves to have his injury treated the way he wants and return to his usual form

I mean, “some prospect” is also a first rounder.

Reactions: Bones Malone

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
8-10 weeks is the theoretical return time for the surgery he wants (and presumably will get with the trade). So potentially mid January to early February. I assume there’s also be some extra time since he hasn’t played for over a year and thus would need to get back up to speed.
Thank you for the info. Time will tell but it’s not impossible.

Reactions: NotPetya

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL

... some prospect? My guy I don't think you read the tweets correctly, since you are referring to Krebs as "some prospect".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad