Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Whats the consensus on what Columbus does with Bob and Panarin?
1) Trade before xmas
2) Hold until the deadline
3) Sign one or both?

Kekalainen is no joke. He's pretty shrewd and unless the jackets falter I dont see him moving Panarin. The Bob on the other hand I feel could be gone at anytime. Supposedly they've recently asked for his no-trade list

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I'm hoping for something...this team has 0 secoundary scoring. It's so hard to watch right now.

And yet they are still on a 105 point pace. Hopefully the Krug bashing will end because he’s a facilitator and helps all the lines score, even if he is poor on D

As for trades, go Anders Lee big or go home. Not interested in lateral moves

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
And yet they are still on a 105 point pace. Hopefully the Krug bashing will end because he’s a facilitator and helps all the lines score, even if he is poor on D

Many forget how important Krug is to this team and its offense. He is good for 50+ points a season. That's 50 goals scored. I'm all in on Lee as well. That's the type of player I would target.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Many forget how important Krug is to this team and its offense. He is good for 50+ points a season. That's 50 goals scored. I'm all in on Lee as well. That's the type of player I would target.

Didn’t the Isles just name him captain? That won’t sit well with their fans if he follows Tavares out the door especially since they’re moving to a new arena

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Lees a player, big strong and can score. He's one hell of an athlete on top of that.Being named 2008 Minnesota Gatorade Football player of the year and the following year was runner-up too Nick Leddy for Mr.Hockey in the state of Minnesota.

Last edited:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Lees a player, big strong and can score. He's one hell of an athlete on top of that.Being named 2008 Minnesota Gatorade Football player of the year and the following year was runner-up too Nick Leddy for Mr.Hockey in the state of Minnesota.

I would pay him big bucks this summer. Find a taker for Backes even if it hurts a little with the sweetener and give this guy a long term deal

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Annnnnnnnnyway..........
Any word on whether Backes is getting moved to LTIR? That'd be some serious cap space for us to go out and get a top 6 RW/3C.
I liked Lauzon's game when he was up here, kept it simple and played with a little edge. Small sample size but you'd have to think something has gotta give with all these dman once we're all healthy.
Our 3rd and 4th lines are atrocious right now.

There is no benefit to putting Backes on LTIR until they spend to the cap first. To get the most financial benefit to LTIR you have to be as close to the cap as possible.

Example:

Think back to last season when they put Adam McQuaid on LTIR. They called up Zachary Senyshyn putting them just a few dollars under the cap, placed McQuaid on LTIR and then sent Senyshyn back down. That gave them the most flexibility with the cap and LTIR.

There is no point to placing him on LTIR right now.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
There is no benefit to putting Backes on LTIR until they spend to the cap first. To get the most financial benefit to LTIR you have to be as close to the cap as possible.

Example:

Think back to last season when they put Adam McQuaid on LTIR. They called up Zachary Senyshyn putting them just a few dollars under the cap, placed McQuaid on LTIR and then sent Senyshyn back down. That gave them the most flexibility with the cap and LTIR.

Can’t you do anything but shoot down proposals? Can’t you provide your own?:naughty:

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
the whole point of this board is discussion. If you choose to propose a trade be prepared to defend the logic behind it. People can come into this thread just to discuss other people's proposals, there's no obligation on anyone to provide their own. And quite frankly a lot of the proposals here are just so blatantly awful that it's much easier to point out why than it is to come up with your own proposal (which is difficult to do well...which is why being a GM is a hard job).

Last edited by a moderator:

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Jesse Puljujärvi

Puljujarvi would diffidently be worth a look. He has a high skill set and has been playing his majority of ice time on the 3rd and 4th lines away from McDavid and Draisaitl. He's diffidently a good buy low candidate and with the Bruins being short on right-handed shot wingers,he would be a nice fit. He's only 20 and the Oilers haven't did the kid any favors the way they've brought him a long. A change of scenery could be just what he needs.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton

Example:

I 100% believe you but just curious as to how exactly that works? Why would the cap space be any different if we were at/near the ceiling or 3-4 million under? Does LTIR space only come into effect if you're like 97-99% of the cap or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad