Bruins Sign Tyler Johnson to PTO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
didn’t realize he potted 17 last year

Def not gonna get the same opportunity here but it’s whatever to me- no risk move. V small though doesn’t really fit what they’ve tried to do

Reactions: Gordoff

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I'm assuming because they're trying to move Zacha to wing? Just a guess.
I think this has more to do with Poitras ramping back up than it does Zacha. Zacha was likely going back to first line left wing when they signed Lindholm.

Don’t have an issue with Johnson. It’s just a PTO. Camp competition is a good thing for everyone.

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Very smart move you can't rely on so many Providence players in rookies to all be productive we are very thin up front this is an experienced guy playing with good players could help us out much rather someone like him then anybody they have in Providence

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Very smart move you can't rely on so many Providence players in rookies to all be productive we are very thin up front this is an experienced guy playing with good players could help us out much rather someone like him then anybody they have in Providence
There’s two “Providence players” in real competition for one spot.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
There’s two “Providence players” in real competition for one spot.
Some people like to overstate, but you are right, and if he is the competition for the Providence kids and he beats them out then they should seek employment elsewhere, and the main club has more problems the just signing a goaltender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad