Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Zacha’s not a true carry a team 1c but he’ll do for now. Maybe Poitras gets there at some point, sort of feels like highend 2c is his ceiling but who knows with how quickly he’s progressed.

That’s really their only spot without an elite player, but it’s a super important spot.
I agree here about Zacha as # 1 C ( good player though) & still hoping Sweeney can pry Lindholm out of Calgary or get him in free agency.Far as Poitras goes what a pick by Donny.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
If I had my choice and Van didn't resign him, I'd take Elias even if it costs more. The guy is wasted in Vancouver.

I agree here about Zacha as # 1 C ( good player though) & still hoping Sweeney can pry Lindholm out of Calgary or get him in free agency.Far as Poitras goes what a pick by Donny.

A month ago I would have said yes, but with the emergence of Poitras I'm not sure anymore. I don't really like an Petterson-Poitras 1-2 center punch, it seems too smallish. I think Zacha has played very well, and strong, the production just has not matched yet. The team results are obviously there as well.

With the cap space, I would rather bring in another elite winger to round out the top 6. The only exception is if we can get Draisatl, in which case I would move Zacha to the wing.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
A month ago I would have said yes, but with the emergence of Poitras I'm not sure anymore. I don't really like an Petterson-Poitras 1-2 center punch, it seems too smallish. I think Zacha has played very well, and strong, the production just has not matched yet. The team results are obviously there as well.

With the cap space, I would rather bring in another elite winger to round out the top 6. The only exception is if we can get Draisatl, in which case I would move Zacha to the wing.
U don’t like pettersson poitras combo? :laugh:

Come on. Pettersson is so good. He is a legit elite 100 point centre who doesn’t shy away from throwing big hits. I don’t think u watch enough Vancouver games to be making this claim.

The only exception is is draisaitl? What is this ea sports? Zero chance bruins can get him.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

I`m force fed Nuck games here, Petterson has evolved into an exceptionally strong 3 zone player and plays with some bite, I`d take him as a 1/2 punch with Poitras 8 days a week

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I`m force fed Nuck games here, Petterson has evolved into an exceptionally strong 3 zone player and plays with some bite, I`d take him as a 1/2 punch with Poitras 8 days a week
The man’s a beauty.

There is probably no chance they trade him. He was rumoured to be on the trade block but I don’t believe it.

His contract is expiring but he is an rfa. If I was them I would not trade him. He is one of the best centres in the league and hasn’t even hit 25.

It would be like trading Joe Thornton in his prime. only Boston trades away elite players for Pennys on the dollar. We all know that :p.

• Haha
Reactions: Bodit9 and HustleB

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The man’s a beauty.

There is probably no chance they trade him. He was rumoured to be on the trade block but I don’t believe it.

His contract is expiring but he is an rfa. If I was them I would not trade him. He is one of the best centres in the league and hasn’t even hit 25.

It would be like trading Joe Thornton in his prime. only Boston trades away elite players for Pennys on the dollar. We all know that :p.
agreed with all, they`ll try to move Garland long before EP

Reactions: Kegs

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006

Ok, I'll defer to your expertise. I love his age, 24. Its those superstars in the 25-29 range that seem to drive teams to championships.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Me too! He's terrific and would be great. Don't think we have the assets to trade for him though.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
The week so far wrap

Dyck 31 saves .939 save % 2nd 🌟 3-2 win
Sign this man Donny!

Myrenberg 18:09 ice time 3-2 win

Jellvik and Gasseau play tonight vs Michigan State
Does Dyck have a better team in front of him this year or is he growing as a player? IIRC lots of his scores were ugly last year because of how poor his team was

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Does Dyck have a better team in front of him this year or is he growing as a player? IIRC lots of his scores were ugly last year because of how poor his team was
Haven't watched a full game of his yet but it appears it's the combination of the 2

Reactions: NDiesel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad