Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Went to 2 games in Providence and of course the Boston home games and clear Lohrei going to be very good

Chris Pelosi is top goal scorer and tied for point total on one of USHL best teams- and he’s dominant and pace, physicality and compete look like he’s going to check off

Poitras

Dollar Store Donny on a heater

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Sunday wrap

Pelosi 1 shot
Hendrickson 4 shots 4-3 win, apparently they took away an Assist from CP

Edward 1 assist 1 shot +3 6-4 loss

Dyck 23 saves .958 save % first Star 🌟 2-1 win

Kostadinski 1 assist -1 3-1 loss
Nassen -1

Some early stats
Nassen has the most points (4G 7 A) 11
He's also played the most games 18

Pelosi most goal (6) in 10 games

Nassen and Kostadinski most assists (7)

Highest PPG average Olson 1.40
(1 G 6 A)in 5 games

+/- leader Pelosi at +9 in 10 games
Worst is Callahan -3 over 4 games and Mast -3 over 2 games

Best save % is Dyck. 921

Best GAA is DiPietro at 2.00 after 1 game

Most wins Svedebäck with 4

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Went to 2 games in Providence and of course the Boston home games and clear Lohrei going to be very good

Chris Pelosi is top goal scorer and tied for point total on one of USHL best teams- and he’s dominant and pace, physicality and compete look like he’s going to check off

Poitras

Pelosi plays for Sioux Falls. They are 9-16-3. Good for third last.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Poitras

Bruins went from empty cupboard at C depth charts ...to starting to build solid depth. In a matter or a year or two. So good for Donny and scouting

From empty to Poitras, Pelosi, Farinacci, Locmelis, Kuntar(is he a C?)

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Pelosi very young but very good

Bruins fans who hate Sweens not going to be happy with this picki

I don’t understand having any hate for Sweeney. The man took a soft non playoff team and turned them into a bigger faster better president trophy team. It’s insane to me.

Reactions: Alan Ryan

The National

Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Zacha has chemistry with Pastrnak works for me

Poiteas ways to go but end result looks high end offensive player
Zacha’s not a true carry a team 1c but he’ll do for now. Maybe Poitras gets there at some point, sort of feels like highend 2c is his ceiling but who knows with how quickly he’s progressed.

That’s really their only spot without an elite player, but it’s a super important spot.

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Bruins went from empty cupboard at C depth charts ...to starting to build solid depth. In a matter or a year or two. So good for Donny and scouting

From empty to Poitras, Pelosi, Farinacci, Locmelis, Kuntar(is he a C?)
Zacha & Coyle were excellent pickups

Zacha’s not a true carry a team 1c but he’ll do for now. Maybe Poitras gets there at some point, sort of feels like highend 2c is his ceiling but who knows with how quickly he’s progressed.

That’s really their only spot without an elite player, but it’s a super important spot.
Marchand thinks he will be good -from this morning’s Boston Globe and DeBrusk as well

DeBrusk, who gave Poitras high marks for his goal celebration, said it brought back memories of his first goal.
“Yeah, it’s special. I remember my first goal and to be honest with you, I want to be a part of his first goal, selfishly, because I think he’s going to have a pretty good career,” DeBrusk said. “It’s a special moment and you’re just really happy for the guy.”

Bruins78

Apr 12, 2007

Poitras

Dollar Store Donny on a heate

Pelosi very young but very good

Bruins fans who hate Sweens not going to be happy with this pick
I'm not really in a position to make any comparisons but I get some Brandon Hagel vibes from Pelosi highlights and write ups. I mean that as a likely best case scenario for Pelosi but they seem pretty similar in many ways...similar builds, greasy, fearless and energetic players that have a decent amount of skill but have the determined nature that elevates their games more so then pure talent. Hagel was a 6th rounder...Pelosi was likely going to be that at best if Sweeney didnt see something.

Reactions: Saxon Eric and DKH

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

In seven (7) years Matthew Poitras will be the same age as Pavel Zacha is now. Crazy

Reactions: Kegs

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
In seven (7) years Matthew Poitras will be the same age as Pavel Zacha is now. Crazy
I gotta go look at my DC opinion on him

Interesting talking or discussing Poiteas with friends who aren’t on any social media or message boards - just old fashioned face to face or texting and Marc Savard comp keeps coming up

@Saxon Eric said this Savard as far back as last year- him or someone he can correct me but I was still ticked Dollar Store Don passed on Ryan Greene, Goyette and 7 other guys on my top secret list but Eric I believe had

Marchand & DeBrusk offering glowing opinions is not something you often see

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002

I like Poitras & Lohrei but Pelosi style will endear himself to Bruins fans

My dog would go for his tennis ball sometimes before I could throw it and my hand at times was all cut up - this is how Pelosi plays - relentless and after the puck

Won’t be 19 until March

Sweeney should be taken in for questioning after watching Poitras, Lohrei and Pelosi and where he picked them

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I like Poitras & Lohrei but Pelosi style will endear himself to Bruins fans

My dog would go for his tennis ball sometimes before I could throw it and my hand at times was all cut up - this is how Pelosi plays - relentless and after the puck

Won’t be 19 until March

Sweeney should be taken in for questioning after watching Poitras, Lohrei and Pelosi and where he picked them

The North American scouts are absolutely killing it. Add Gasseau to this list - 6'5 forward, 20 years old and currently leading BC in scoring over about a half dozen high first round forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad