Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Oh thought it might hinder his eligibility
It sorta does. This has happened with a few players last couple years. It's silly really but that's the NCAA. Same thing with Jellvik at BC last year. I forget the reasoning behind why these kids ended up playing a couple "professional" games in Sweden.

Gasseau is very impressive for a 7th rounded
If you did a re-draft there is no shot he's a 7th rounder now. Not at that size/skill.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
First full wrap of the new season

On Thursday
Myrenberg 1 shot +1 15:44 ice time 6-3 win
Saturday
Myrenberg 1 assist +1 16:21 3-2 OT win

Kostadinski no stats available but 5-4 OT loss
Nassen 1 assist -2

Edward 1 goal 3 shots +1 2nd star 4-1 win

Pelosi 1 goal 2 assists 7 shots +4 2nd 🌟 7-4 win
Hendrickson 1 assist 4 shots +3
Game was pretty dirty, Hendrickson starting to come to life, Pelosi continues to impress me with his dog on a bone style and he sticks up for teammates, been totally unimpressed with Nehring so far,who was drafted about 10 spots ahead of Pelosi

McFaul 1 shot -1 3-1 win

Gasseau 1 goal 1 shot 2 for 3 faceoffs 2-1 OT win
Jellvik 1 shot

Gallagher 1 shot 3-2 OT win
I'll be at BU v NTDP Saturday

Minnesota Duluth tied rising Michigan Tech 2-2
Olson 1 assist 3 shots
Spicer 1 shot 5 for 11 faceoffs

Duran 1 goal 8 shots +1 6 for 7 faceoffs
Svedebäck 30 saves and a 4-2 win

Locmelis has to sit 4 games

Dyke still hurt

Langenbrunner and Walsh start in a few seeks

In an exhibition North Dakota pummeled Manitoba 10-0
Schmaltz 1 goal

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Game was pretty dirty, Hendrickson starting to come to life, Pelosi continues to impress me with his dog on a bone style and he sticks up for teammates, been totally unimpressed with Nehring so far,who was drafted about 10 spots ahead of Pelosi

looking forward to your views on pelosi all season - most interesting prospect for me. was surprised they took him where
they did, but seems like he was really flying under the radar last year.

Mick Riddleton

May these gates never be closed
Apr 24, 2017
is a stud. Once Lohrei and Poitras graduate, he is easily a top 3 prospect for us.
If Gasseau, who stands at an impressive height of 6'4" and possesses exceptional skating abilities, manages to consistently showcase his talent, acquiring him in the 7th position would undoubtedly be a monumental victory for our team.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
It sorta does. This has happened with a few players last couple years. It's silly really but that's the NCAA. Same thing with Jellvik at BC last year. I forget the reasoning behind why these kids ended up playing a couple "professional" games in Sweden.

If you did a re-draft there is no shot he's a 7th rounder now. Not at that size/skill.

I get the sense there is some toughness in Gasseau as well. Obviously you are not allowed to show much at the NCAA level, but he was up in a couple of guys faces at least last night after the whistle expressing his dissatisfaction

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Gasseau is very impressive for a 7th rounded

If Gasseau and Gallagher both hit the big time then we will have poured a seven and seven. Not sure if that has ever occurred before but we have have another chance to hit the Lucky 7's with this past draft of Nassen and Kostadinski. Cheers!

Reactions: Kegs

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010

On Thursday
Myrenberg 1 shot +1 15:44 ice time 6-3 win
Saturday
Myrenberg 1 assist +1 16:21 3-2 OT win

Kostadinski no stats available but 5-4 OT loss
Nassen 1 assist -2

Edward 1 goal 3 shots +1 2nd star 4-1 win

McFaul 1 shot -1 3-1 win

Gasseau 1 goal 1 shot 2 for 3 faceoffs 2-1 OT win
Jellvik 1 shot

Gallagher 1 shot 3-2 OT win
I'll be at BU v NTDP Saturday

Minnesota Duluth tied rising Michigan Tech 2-2
Olson 1 assist 3 shots
Spicer 1 shot 5 for 11 faceoffs

Duran 1 goal 8 shots +1 6 for 7 faceoffs
Svedebäck 30 saves and a 4-2 win

Locmelis has to sit 4 games

Dyke still hurt

Langenbrunner and Walsh start in a few seeks

In an exhibition North Dakota pummeled Manitoba 10-0
Schmaltz 1 goal
I’ll just go ahead and put Pelosi on my list of prospects to follow.

7 shots. 1goal. two 🍎 +4. That’s super dominant.

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
Sunday Wrap

Another goal for Pelosi, 2 shots 3-2 win
Hendrickson 1 assist 2 shots
Sioux Falls are a fun team to watch

Duran 1 goal 2 shots 3 for 9 faceoffs 5-4 loss
Svedebäck 35 saves, good split for PC

McFaul zeros across the board 3-0 loss

I’m so excited for Duran to join the Bruins. I feel like he’s completely under the radar and is the perfect bottom sixer.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Zboril just got waived.
Looks like debrusk is last man standing from 2015 debacle. Can’t imagine he won’t be snapped up, he’s not without potential as a bottom pair guy

Well he cleared, so obviously not one GM agrees with you.

Andre Gasseau with the shorthanded goal for the first BC goal of the season. He basically went the length of the ice and beat the goalie shortside, right after a Quinnipiac thought they had scored but didn't.

Gasseau stole the pass in front of the net on defense, and took the length of the ice

First time watching him and got some Joel Otto vibes.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

This guy could take away Grizz's spot in near future.I strongly suggest Grizz don't get hurt or it might be another Wally Pipp situation .Lohrei can do everything he does and shoots puck harder with bigtime potential to run a powerplay.Can't wait till he truly arrives!

Last edited:
Reactions: bme44

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
This guy could take away Grizz's spot in near future.I strongly suggest Grizz don't get hurt or it might be another Wally Pipp situation .Lohrei can do everything he does and shoots puck harder with bigtime potential to run a powerplay.Can't wait till he truly arrives!
Gryz is at worst our 4th best defenseman. Why wouldn’t he just take forborts job…people go out of their way to malign 48 it’s weird. Forbort is basically ass. But ya let’s let the rookie take our top pairing LD’s job even tho the dude who has it hasn’t even come close to losing it ever. As far as him having his beat statistical season yet last year.

Sry to divert this convo away from lohrei who looked intriguing and should play tons of nhl minutes bc we likely won’t have gryz next yr BUT gryz can’t get Wally pipped bc even if we slotted lohrei into the top 4 we’d obviously move the basically stationary forbort.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Gryz is at worst our 4th best defenseman. Why wouldn’t he just take forborts job…people go out of their way to malign 48 it’s weird. Forbort is basically ass. But ya let’s let the rookie take our top pairing LD’s job even tho the dude who has it hasn’t even come close to losing it ever. As far as him having his beat statistical season yet last year.

Sry to divert this convo away from lohrei who looked intriguing and should play tons of nhl minutes bc we likely won’t have gryz next yr BUT gryz can’t get Wally pipped bc even if we slotted lohrei into the top 4 we’d obviously move the basically stationary forbort.
Grizz top pairing you say ? If he was you would think Monty would have road that pairing in playoffs vs Florida .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad