Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects \ Providence \ Atlanta

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiyaGeorgii

Apr 6, 2016
Third year players that were drafted in the top few rounds in junior should have dominant stats IMO.

BigBadBruins63*

Anders Bjork I guess... with something like 7 points in 2 games for ND

He said juniors though. Who knows. Must be another "fan" with gross expectations for 19 year old kids.

And surely, Anders Bjork better average 3.5 PPG during this college season or he is a failure :sarcasm:

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
I take it back, team will be fine now, as Mark Divver is reporting Matt Bartkowski is the ice with Providence this AM.

Last edited:

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
He said juniors though. Who knows. Must be another "fan" with gross expectations for 19 year old kids.

And surely, Anders Bjork better average 3.5 PPG during this college season or he is a failure :sarcasm:

Ah!
You're right! Got it all wrong.
Must be Senyshyn then, with 0 point and a -4 in 2 games.
Man, he's so awful. :sarcasm:

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Jan 13 & 14 ND at Merrimack :handclap: 10 minute ride and Bertuccis right there - I'm all over this

Dr Quincy you up for this ?

Feb 24th and 25th they are at Agganis against McAvoy, JFK and the gang. I might have to go to at least one of those

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Ah!

Empty netter - you can watch goal hi lites of second game -3 that had empty net. Please review and link game feed showing where he messed up

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Just a guess at Friday's lines. Not an ideal lineup but I hope to be surprised.

DeBrusk-Cave-Mueller (assuming he signs)
Hargrove-Kuraly-Randell
Blidh-Naclerio-Hickman
Rinaldo-Bakker-Simpson
White

inj: Cehlarik

Arnesson-Cross
Casto-Roach
Grzelcyk-Grant

inj: Breen

Isn't Rinaldo suspended? Thought Mueller went back to Europe

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Empty netter - you can watch goal hi lites of second game -3 that had empty net. Please review and link game feed showing where he messed up

That was sarcasm DKH, unless I misinterpreted your words.

Here's the thread:

Anders Bjork HE player of week

Third year players that were drafted in the top few rounds in junior should have dominant stats IMO.

Anders Bjork I guess... with something like 7 points in 2 games for ND

Ah!

BigBadBruins63*

Isn't Rinaldo suspended? Thought Mueller went back to Europe

Mueller took a tryout with the Providence Bruins. No idea if he's still on it, or signed (haven't seen anything) but I wonder if there was some agreement with the bruins that if he plays well down there, they give him a contract (because worst case, he plays well, Bruins don't need him and he walks anyway). Mueller doesn't seem like the type that wants to play in the AHL full time.

BigBadBruins63*

Oh god oh god oh god why??????

Because with Breen hurt, ROG and Carlo BOTH unexpectedly making the big club, and Bartkowski having familarity with the Bruins organzation.. The Providence Bruins are really hurting for defenseman. Bart can't be awful when it comes to the AHL level. This is a nothing move, as he is not Boston Bruins property. Don't see the big issue.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Because with Breen hurt, ROG and Carlo BOTH unexpectedly making the big club, and Bartkowski having familarity with the Bruins organzation.. The Providence Bruins are really hurting for defenseman. Bart can't be awful when it comes to the AHL level. This is a nothing move, as he is not Boston Bruins property. Don't see the big issue.

Im a fan of Bart...could be a call up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad