Bruins old and slow? Check the stats!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=.gif

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Boston a team continually deemed old, slow with poor prospects are within top 3 youngest, tallest, and heaviest in the league. They are bigger and faster. Going to be interesting to see how this team performs moving forward. Good on Sweeney for keeping the team competitive and entertaining to watch.
Zadorov and Lindholm really made the Bruins younger and faster.

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005
Boston a team continually deemed old, slow with poor prospects are within top 3 youngest, tallest, and heaviest in the league. They are bigger and faster. Going to be interesting to see how this team performs moving forward. Good on Sweeney for keeping the team competitive and entertaining to watch.

I mean, I'm glad you have this impression in your head because hey, whatever keeps you motivated, but I read damn near every post on the combined boards and I'm not sure where you're getting the impression from.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
A team that is sneaky old and slow are the Leafs, to be honest. It will be a good first round tussle again, but neither team gets much further than that.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Why did you use how much they weigh and how tall they are as pieces of evidence for why they aren't slow?

Reactions: Golden_Jet

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
A team that is sneaky old and slow are the Leafs, to be honest. It will be a good first round tussle again, but neither team gets much further than that.

Could be said of any team that goes the top heavy route to roster building.

Oilers are the oldest team in the league, or at least were. Leafs are built from the same style of filling around the edges that made the Oilers slow.

Just a lot softer players.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Fact, the Bruins players have aged one year since last season.

Is their GM stupid?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad