Post-Game Talk: Bruins Lay an Egg: Rangers 7 Bruins 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1700946038415.png
Have at it.

Last edited:

LiveLongandProspal

NY Rangers = America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Fun game, guys. I don't need to tell you, but you have a hell of a team and a really gritty bunch. Always something extra when New York plays Boston, especially since we have the two largest American fanbases in hockey.

Good luck to the Patriots against my Football Giants. Seriously, good luck. I hope you beat 'em. :P

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Just play .500% til 2024 and get everyone a good look for trade value. You know what you have. You know what everyone is and what they are capable of with exception of another 20 games of Lohrei and Poitras and final looks at how Coyle and Zacha can do as the top two. The rest will continue to be what they are (Heinen in right spot, no finish, streaky Debrusk, Hot goalies with questions about pressure for Ullmark, Grzelcyk's ability to survive pressure down deep, etc) so get some games under the belt for your question marks then make some calls.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
There is a problem on assignments. I constantly saw a defenseman trying to cover an open forward from the top of the circle. That is the forwards responsibility. Another problem than Fenian has pointed out, they don’t have anyone to clear the front of the net. We need Thomas back to swing his stick.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Fun game, guys. I don't need to tell you, but you have a hell of a team and a really gritty bunch. Always something extra when New York plays Boston, especially since we have the two largest American fanbases in hockey.

Good luck to the Patriots against my Football Giants. Seriously, good luck. I hope you beat 'em. :P
Nice try!

Belichick is playing chess again. He saw that they might actually win with Will Grier under center on Sunday so he cut his ass!

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Thanks.

It’s pretty obvious the Rangers are the real beasts of the east. They just exposed the Bruins as frauds.

Good luck with all the pressure that comes with being the team to beat. Boston couldn’t handle it last season

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The statistics world has a name for what we are witnessing:

"Regression to the Mean"

Me hope is we just don't regress too much
For sure. The surprising magical start to the season seems to be fading. Just too many mistakes as of late. Throw in that the NYR are legitimately a very good team with a nice balance of skill and physical players. Can't show up and have an off game against those guys like the Bs did today.

Root

Feb 22, 2010
Bruins defense not that good. Mitchell and Gryz on the same blue line is nightmare fuel against a good team. Maybe against the Blackhawks that shit works. Not the Rangers or any other playoff caliber team. Can’t wait until both are gone. Unfortunately, Sweeney will just replace them with another overpaid soft defensemen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad