GDT: Bruins @ Habs | November 7, 7PM | TVA, SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehkonen4Calder

Feb 24, 2015
3rd overall picks aren't generally stars.

2004 Cam barker
2005 Jack Johnson
2006 Jonathan Toews
2007 Kyle Turris
2008 Zach Bogosian
2009 Matt Duchene
2010 Erik Gudbranson
2011 Jonathan Huberdeau
2012 Alex Galchenyuk
2013 Jonathan Drouin
2014 Leon Draisaitl

Galchenyuk is pretty much in the same class as most.

yeah he's really in the middle of the pack .... i bolded the guys i consider better/more future potential

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
lol imagine how many goals for galchenyuk if the nets get bigger.. im ALL for it honestly

careys still big enough lol

Chucky would go from missing the net to hitting the post, so I don't think he would improve that much.

If they do increase the net, an athletic goalie is a must, which Price is. The "net blockers" would be out of the game.

Nynja*

It's cute that you attack posters. I wasn't even in this GDT until 5 minutes ago.

How was that an attack?!?

He said he judged my comment by my name because "I'm a hater", so I made the same comment from three people who I know are rather pro-davey (the guy from Sanguenay's name escapes me) and asked "do these words have a different meaning now". I dont know how that was a personal attack at all...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
3rd overall picks aren't generally stars.

2004 Cam barker
2005 Jack Johnson
2006 Jonathan Toews
2007 Kyle Turris
2008 Zach Bogosian
2009 Matt Duchene
2010 Erik Gudbranson
2011 Jonathan Huberdeau
2012 Alex Galchenyuk
2013 Jonathan Drouin
2014 Leon Draisaitl

Galchenyuk is pretty much in the same class as most.

I don't believe in that kind of analysis. Never did. 'Cause once redrafts are done, about who the head scout should have chosen, there are always top players that could have been had but just wasn't. There are star players out there. Just not seen as great as that time. Besides, 9th overall picks looked damn fine for most of the years.....should we trade down from a 3th to a 9th because it might look better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad