GDT: Bruins@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Why 1F 2D all OT?

That’s Peters BS.
Just don't visit the Flyers board. They've been asking that same question all season. In their defense, one of those 2D of theirs is usually Fisto, which makes it all the more mind boggling. Goes to show, there is variance in having Finns in the roster; as they say, only the shit deal in absolutes, if I heard it right.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Just don't visit the Flyers board. They've been asking that same question all season. In their defense, one of those 2D of theirs is usually Fisto, which makes it all the more mind boggling. Goes to show, there is variance in having Finns in the roster; as they say, only the shit deal in absolutes, if I heard it right.

Jedi Master Kit Fisto is out there and they can’t score once?

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Anderson f***ing sucks tonight, 3 softies in game, 2 softies in SO
Freddie giveth, taketh and giveth again.
I realized today (maybe kind of late, but especially with his games lately) that Andersen is not good on breakaways and shootouts this year. He wasn't good in the SO against Montreal, but our shooters miraculously were clutch and made a SO comeback win against the Habs.

If our team isn't playing well in front of him, we see the breakaways, and there's a decent chance they're a goal against him.

If our goalies continue playing like this, we seriously need to consider not re-signing one or both of Andersen and Rantaa this summer, and get a new goalie. Gibson, or best of all, Hart. However, Hart will probably be too high of a trade price since we still need another top 6 forward.

Freddie put together a good game after the couple softies.
He did, but then had a collapse in the shootout.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Eff the Whalers’ jerseys. They look terrible.
Yeah, we're probably in the minority but I am pretty much bored of the jerseys at this point. At least we don't need to wear them every season. And I think the new jersey contract with Walmart I mean Fanatics is going to limit the amount of jerseys teams wear each season anyway.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Andersen was really
1679876586793.jpg

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I realized today (maybe kind of late, but especially with his games lately) that Andersen is not good on breakaways and shootouts this year. He wasn't good in the SO against Montreal, but our shooters miraculously were clutch and made a SO comeback win against the Habs.

If our team isn't playing well in front of him, we see the breakaways, and there's a decent chance they're a goal against him.

If our goalies continue playing like this, we seriously need to consider not re-signing one or both of Andersen and Rantaa this summer, and get a new goalie. Gibson, or best of all, Hart. However, Hart will probably be too high of a trade price since we still need another top 6 forward.

He did, but then had a collapse in the shootout.

Meh. Shootouts are a stupid.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad