Value of: Brock Boeser

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Severson and Mike McLeod for Boeser.

Ive proposed this a couple of times and it makes the most sense for both teams. Mcleod can be a 3C who speciality is the PK and winning draws while Seversson is a top 4 RHD.

Boesers been playing well of late but in the end we need to shed one of Miller/Boeser to improve the backend.

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
What kind of a deal is he looking for? Are we talking a 4-5yr extension in the $6mil range or are we talking 8yr x $7-8mil?

Penguins have Marino and Dumoulin that could fit the bill or Bleuger+ as a base for a center.

Would you guys do Marino and Blueger as the pieces for a Boeser sign-and-trade?
His value's only going up lately (5 points in 5 games, 1 G/ 1 A tonight) since he's finding his form under the new coach.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Ive proposed this a couple of times and it makes the most sense for both teams. Mcleod can be a 3C who speciality is the PK and winning draws while Seversson is a top 4 RHD.

Boesers been playing well of late but in the end we need to shed one of Miller/Boeser to improve the backend.
thats a dog shit offer for boeser

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Crosby-Boeser or Miller-Malkin would look nice. Pens need players that can put the puck in the net after Jake Guentzel.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Can’t see both moving in the same deal unless a true blue chip prospect is coming back.
Pens don't have that, pretty bare thanks to your GM LOL! I'll take Boeser since we are probably losing Rust and we still have Jake and Zucker for the left side, this would give us Kapanen and Boeser for the right. I pretty much don't care who we lose at this point except say Jake.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Pens don't have that, pretty bare thanks to your GM LOL! I'll take Boeser since we are probably losing Rust and we still have Jake and Zucker for the left side, this would give us Kapanen and Boeser for the right.

I think Miller is the guy most likely to br dealt but a lot depends on if Boeser is will to re-sign at a reasonable cap hit.

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
What kind of a deal is he looking for? Are we talking a 4-5yr extension in the $6mil range or are we talking 8yr x $7-8mil?

Penguins have Marino and Dumoulin that could fit the bill or Bleuger+ as a base for a center.

Blueger definitely fills a need, not sure what the + would be though. We don't need either Dumoulin or Marino (yes we need a RHD but it's more in the Carlo / Murphy / Larsson mould).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad