Pre-Game Talk: Bring on the canucks! (schedule added post#1)

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Saw a Yahoo article today that said Demers is out for game 3, Gomez practiced and is hoping he can play, and Havlat is questionable. Is there any truth to any of this? I couldn't find anything from the Sharks' beat guys.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Saw a Yahoo article today that said Demers is out for game 3, Gomez practiced and is hoping he can play, and Havlat is questionable. Is there any truth to any of this? I couldn't find anything from the Sharks' beat guys.

What? You aren't following Curtis Pashelka? He was at Sharks practice today and has posted an article.

Jeremy_Roenick 5:22am via Twitter for iPhone
San Jose is a dangerous team right now. What a game last night. Gritty and tough. Marleau is flying Torres is a force niemi is a wall. Wow!

Amazing that JR has something nice to say about Marleau.

Berto2k

Nov 9, 2009
If you want some good laughs, go to youtube and search for Chinese Guy TROLLS Canucks Fans. It is very tongue in cheek but has some language and could feed trolls so I can't link it.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
If you want some good laughs, go to youtube and search for Chinese Guy TROLLS Canucks Fans. It is very tongue in cheek but has some language and could feed trolls so I can't link it.

Video is hilarious! Watched it twice :laugh:

But yeah, it cannot be linked on our boards so I thank you all in advance for not doing so!

Oppa

#
Oct 31, 2011
I hate that guy so much. I feel so dirty now that I've watched that. But I do love the taste of troll.

NWShark*

Best line wasn't even about the Canucks..

"I see you like ****** teams."

LOL!!

Berto2k

Nov 9, 2009
The guy actually lives up there too and from the description is a Canucks fan since he says "beloved". Wonder how he got the old Sharks jersey.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
So, good chance Gomer plays tomorrow? Please get Kennedy out of the lineup. I still don't know how the 4th line played 10+ minutes w/o allowing a goal. I was holding my breath whenever they were out there.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
So, good chance Gomer plays tomorrow? Please get Kennedy out of the lineup. I still don't know how the 4th line played 10+ minutes w/o allowing a goal. I was holding my breath whenever they were out there.

Its the same rason basically no line truely let in any goals, his name is nemo.

Arz1

Dec 27, 2011

saved my day :handclap:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
CurtisPashelka 12:36pm via Web
#SJSharks coach Todd McLellan mum on Marty Havlat's availability for Game 4. His status TBD Tuesday.

KKurzCSN 12:35pm via Twitter for iPhone
Jason Demers popped in to the locker room briefly, and looks to be walking fine. Havlat still walking a bit gingerly. #SJSharks

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Just got back from a 9 day vacation, can anyone give me more of an update on the series than just the 3-0 series status? I see the articles on Couture leading in points and possibly being the new "face of the franchise". Any info on how the various players are doing would be appreciated.

I did manage to go to the USA-Austria game in Helsinki this last Saturday, so I at least got the chance to see live hockey for a chance. :)

Thanks

thirtysix*

i know the series aint over but i am as excited as howard dean was to take back the whitehouse!

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
should demers slot back in for game 4? i think its a risk that doesnt need to be taken right now. we have the chance to sweep, formula is working fine, and the coaches are winning the strategic battle.

wed get extra rest days + demers/havlat for sure back.

then again, nucks might be mentally out of it...who knows.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Just got back from a 9 day vacation, can anyone give me more of an update on the series than just the 3-0 series status? I see the articles on Couture leading in points and possibly being the new "face of the franchise". Any info on how the various players are doing would be appreciated.

I did manage to go to the USA-Austria game in Helsinki this last Saturday, so I at least got the chance to see live hockey for a chance. :)

Thanks

Sharks have taken one period off out of 9, and still won that game anyway. Torres has been exactly as advertised (minus the dirtiness) Hannan has actually been a positive, Couture and Pavelski are taking the Nucks apart. Nucks have outplayed us for several periods, still been unable to score (mostly because Niemi is awesome) and then let off the gas and the Sharks have taken advantage of it everytime.

Basically, the Sharks are playing like winners.

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Sharks have taken one period off out of 9, and still won that game anyway. Torres has been exactly as advertised (minus the dirtiness) Hannan has actually been a positive, Couture and Pavelski are taking the Nucks apart. Nucks have outplayed us for several periods, still been unable to score (mostly because Niemi is awesome) and then let off the gas and the Sharks have taken advantage of it everytime.

Basically, the Sharks are playing like winners.

Thanks. How is the rest of the defense (other than Hannan) playing, especially with Burns still a forward? Has Boyle improved over his earlier season issue? How have Vlasic, Stuart, Demers (it looks like he's been out?), and Braun doing?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: