Pre-Game Talk: Bring on the canucks! (schedule added post#1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
im actually okay with our depth this playoffs.

we were icing vandemeer as a fourth liner last year.

now we can move sheppard,desi,gomez through any line and bring in kennedy, kearns two hard working forwards, one a big body, and one who can sneak a goal if you give him half a chance.

hannan/tennyson as 7/8 d man are good in different situations.

do i want to lose someone? not at all, but i feel better this year if we do.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Someone needs to do a mario themed GDT and work this into it. Saw this on Gizmodo today on the Google Glass/Hockey post they had...

original.gif

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
You know after watching Couture these past few games, especially last night, I feel like the org did an excellent job developing him. Like it looks he's a blend of Marleau and Thornton sometimes. Obviously he lacks Patty's speed and shot from hell or Thornton's god like vision and passing skills but he's like maybe 70% of each which I guess is better than 100% of one and 0% of the other.

Thornton is still way better though >:T

SJSharks42

May 8, 2009
I actually feel kind of depressed watching Thornton now. It feels like Special Thornton is gone. He's still great but I can't even remember the last time a pass of his took my breath away. He's going to need to channel some of that if we're going to get out of the first and beyond.

I know he still had the ability, just don't know why he can't grasp it and use it.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Thornton has to be hurt or fatigued. He doesn't look right. He's not been bad but I can't remember the last time I could say that he really dominated a game.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Thornton has to be hurt or fatigued. He doesn't look right. He's not been bad but I can't remember the last time I could say that he really dominated a game.

He looked like his old self in the first period of last game, so I'm still holding out hope that's he's ok (as dumb as that may be).

SharksAddict

Dec 21, 2008

If there's not a legitimate reason for his play lately, I would honestly trade him in the offseason. Logan is ready to take over the reigns of this team.

I'd put the chances of that happening at about 2% but just my opinion.

Berto2k

Nov 9, 2009
I just realized last night that game 6 would be on the same night that I am signed up to do a 3k rave run on Sat. So I'm really hoping that the Sharks finish this off in 5 games.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I just realized last night that game 6 would be on the same night that I am signed up to do a 3k rave run on Sat. So I'm really hoping that the Sharks finish this off in 5 games.

Me too, I'll be in Disneyland after Wednesday :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad