Value of: Brett Pesce, Brady Skjei, Teuvo Teräväinen

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
If Carolina wants lindholm back for Brady Skjei I’m driving him to the airport and flying the airplane straight to Raleigh. Then I’m kissing Don Waddell and crying the first two tears of my life.
Good to know.

I have season tickets, so obviously the team is indebted to listen to me. I'm gonna screen capture this and send to my ticket rep, I'm sure he can forward to the necessary parties to get something done 😂

• Love
Reactions: super6646

Grinner

May 31, 2022
Pesce To Pittsburgh for Yager and their 2024 1st. Flipped to SJ with Morrow for Karlsson with $ 4 million per year retention and Barabanov

Grinner

May 31, 2022
Yager was just drafted in the first round, so that's two firsts.
What's An extended Pecse worth?
I'd be happy to make this a 3 way trade and include an extra piece if it seems to one-sided.Not sure as to whom they'd want. As both the Pens and the Canes are in a win mode now

Grinner

May 31, 2022
Not a 1st and a top 15 1st.

Chychrun is a similar caliber player on a sweetheart deal and he just went for less.
I see a Canucks fan offering up a former top 10 pick a 2st and Boesner.
Pitt would also be ridding itself of Granlunds conract

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
If Carolina wants lindholm back for Brady Skjei I’m driving him to the airport and flying the airplane straight to Raleigh. Then I’m kissing Don Waddell and crying the first two tears of my life.
I mean, I really, really like Skjei and all the stupid goals that come out of nowhere off his stick at key times, but hell yeah, down with that.

Reactions: super6646

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida

Teuvo Teräväinen, I’d be surprised if he could be moved for future considerations at his $5.4mm rental value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad