Value of: Brendan Dillon and Tommy Wingels

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Something around both for Ryan Miller and some type of conditional pick based on success of Canucks season? Canucks could waive Sbisa and the Sharks cap evens out but no long term commitment to Dillion or expansion fears.
Say if the Canucks make the playoffs this season they give up a 2nd. No playoffs equal a 3rd.
Sharks get a veteran tender who should be used in a 1B or mentor backup role now, 1 year commitment on a contender should probably signal the end of his time in the NHL but to ride the Shark attack into the playoffs is what he deserves.
Canucks get a serviceable of 2/3 C/W and a more sound defensive 4/5 that allows us to seek nothing back in return for our overpaid D.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Something around both for Ryan Miller and some type of conditional pick based on success of Canucks season? Canucks could waive Sbisa and the Sharks cap evens out but no long term commitment to Dillion or expansion fears.
Say if the Canucks make the playoffs this season they give up a 2nd. No playoffs equal a 3rd.
Sharks get a veteran tender who should be used in a 1B or mentor backup role now, 1 year commitment on a contender should probably signal the end of his time in the NHL but to ride the Shark attack into the playoffs is what he deserves.
Canucks get a serviceable of 2/3 C/W and a more sound defensive 4/5 that allows us to seek nothing back in return for our overpaid D.

We don't want Miller. We are only trading Wingels/Dillon to clear cap space.

OldAsianSharksFan

More 1OV picks please
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose

We're only trading away Wingels and Dillon to clear cap space or a cheap backup G or picks. We don't need a $6 million backup unless you're eating 50% of his salary.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
I'm doubtful if Shero would be willing to trade Kinkaid given how young and inexperienced the rest of our pro goaltenders are.

Depending on how training camp unfolds, this could be a very interesting trade for both sides early in the season. Definitely fits for either Dillon or Wingels.

I was impressed with Wedge last year
Wondering how it does not work for SJ fans, I'd you could do wingers for a 3rd, that's means Dillon is worth more than like AA a backup
As I said don't know Dillon but or seemed like equal value, but apparently not as close as was thought

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I was impressed with Wedge last year
Wondering how it does not work for SJ fans, I'd you could do wingers for a 3rd, that's means Dillon is worth more than like AA a backup
As I said don't know Dillon but or seemed like equal value, but apparently not as close as was thought

Both Wingels and Dillon are worth a 2nd, maybe with a prospect.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Both Wingels and Dillon are worth a 2nd, maybe with a prospect.

There is no way Wingels is worth a second at this point. Maybe a late one or a team with 2, but I'd take an early 3rd.

He's not a fit with PDB, and the longer he stays the more his value is going to drop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad