Bratt & J. Hughes or B.Tkachuk & Stutzle?

Who would you take?

• Bratt & J. Hughes

Votes: 156 59.3%
  • B.Tkachuk & Stutzle

Votes: 102 38.8%
  • Can't decide, flip a coin

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Hughes is going to cement himself further within the Matthews, Draisatl, etc tier of players next year.

Stu needs to become a more consistent play driver and not be a ghost for the first half of the season.

This would be a closer discussion if Hughes was being paid what he’s worth, but as is I think it’s clear which pairing you go with here.

And that is no insult to either Brady or Stü.

Last edited:

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Wrong, he’d win because he’s better, and more desirable for teams.
Thats what's called your opinion and you can pretend that's correct all you want but winning an HF boards poll doesn't mean they are the better player.

Now if you said you believe he is better because of how he performs relative to Bratt on-ice, sure I agree with that but pretending he's better because he would win a poll :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Voight and Realgud

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Hughes is going to cement himself further within the Matthews, Draisatl, etc tier of players next year.

Stu needs to become a more consistent play driver and not be a ghost for the first half of the season.

This would be a closer discussion if Hughes was being paid what he’s worth, but as is I think it’s clear which pairing you go with here.

And that is no insult to either Brady or Stü.

Pretty much. I’d prefer Brady to Bratt but that’s more uniqueness than ability, and I think Hughes is the biggest factor to consider here

Last edited:

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Hughes is the best player here but I wouldn’t trade the sens duo for the devils duo so I’d take the sens duo.

Reactions: HabzSauce

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Thats what's called your opinion and you can pretend that's correct all you want but winning an HF boards poll doesn't mean they are the better player.

Now if you said you believe he is better because of how he performs relative to Bratt on-ice, sure I agree with that but pretending he's better because he would win a poll :laugh::laugh:
That wasn’t the only reason stated in here, and you know that,

Ya just like yours is an opinion lol, Brady is just better than Bratt. Yes being better is because of on-ice,
I said he was a better player AND would win a poll, AND would be more desirable by teams.

Here is the reply to you.
Wrong, he’d win because he’s better, and more desirable for teams.

Hughes
Tkachuk
Stuzle
Bratt

I take the better duo than the better player so I’d go with the Sens
I’d agree with this ranking of the 4, as would most I think.

Last edited:

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
That wasn’t the only reason stated in here, and you know that,

Ya just like yours is an opinion lol, Brady is just better than Bratt. Yes being better is because of on-ice,
I said he was a better player AND would win a poll, AND would be more desirable by teams.

Here is the reply to you.

I’d agree with this ranking of the 4, as would most I think.

Can you show your source for Tkachuk being more desirable than Bratt? Or is that just your opinion that you are pretending is a fact again?

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Hughes > Tkachuk > Stützle > Bratt

Hughes
Tkachuk
Stuzle
Bratt

I take the better duo than the better player so I’d go with the Sens
I agree with the order but the difference between Hughes and Tkachuk is greater than the difference between Srutzke and Bratt if there even is one it’s very small

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
So are we restarting that Devils vs Senators poll thing from two years ago where the Devils won basically every poll?

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
So are we restarting that Devils vs Senators poll thing from two years ago where the Devils won basically every poll?
Ok you do the Sanderson vs Nemec/Hughes one and I’ll do the Greig vs Mercer poll and everyone will join in and fill the whole page with Sens vs Devils polls.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Hughes the Norris Winner >> Timmy the Bitch
Brat = Tkachuck but not the better of the two

I have no bias whatsoever btw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad